$kelet0r
+16|6675

I.M.I Militant wrote:

they realy rushed this patch man.. perhaps they could give it sum thought and realy work to make this game playable.. i feel so betrayed that we spend our hard earned money on a game and they just realese patches that dont fix anything! its fuken pathetic get off ur fuken asses EA!
sigh
there's always one - 'Hate EA 4ver1111'

grow up

The tiger didnt need fixing - it's the best chopper in the game
landing might need some work but who lands their helicopters anyway
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6747
Its certainly the fastest choppr, I got it up to over 840km, you can actualy catch up with slow planes lol

The Tiger is faster & thats why it manuevers less well at speed compared to say the Cobra, but its the perfect match to the MEC attack helicopter because while it lacks a tight turn it has a smaller hit zone for an enemy attack chopper gunner TV guiding.
Mummbi
+0|6597
its bullcrap
servo
+7|6633
I have not flown a Tiger since updating to 1.22 but the one thing I really noticed on the Tiger is that while it has a powerful cannon, it's BARELY mobile!  You have about a 90 degree FOV, and can barely point lower than the nose level.  That is whack, considering the MEC chopper with the equivalent gun can practically shoot in more than 180 degree arc, and almost straight down..     Did this get addressed in 1.22?
Fragboy
+9|6594|Massachusetts, USA
Its funny listening to all the bitching on here, yet the same people continue to play the game, why? Cause we enjoy it, no game is bug free, and ever will be, so if you think you can do a better job at patching and coding, head on over to Dice Studios and do it yourself. I personally am happy with the game, and how it plays, it is what it is, and on a side note, if they fixed the Tiger to exactly what you whiners want, you would then move on to bitch about something else, its just in your nature...... that is all...
H3llWeasel
+0|6718
servo, youre dumb, thats not a bug, thats just a difference between two country's choppers, the US attack chopper doesnt even have the same gun on it

and fragboy all i have to say is *slow, exaggerated clapping*
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6748|The Netherlands
the magic words... sniff....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard