M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

ebug9 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

It works, just not very well with BF2. I'm not particularly inclined to use my mic even if worked perfectly though, as not everyone would have the TS, and there can also be language, accent barriers. If I type, everyone sees it.
Most of the time
That's why we can't have radio spam

Blank_The_Bogan wrote:

Im in depends on when you are going to do it
June or July start
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
So...its June
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

SplinterStrike wrote:

So...its June
Looking most likely

I'm just hoping that everyone who signed remembers about this since nothing's been said for quite some time.
SplinterStrike
Roamer

M.O.A.B wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

So...its June
Looking most likely

I'm just hoping that everyone who signed remembers about this since nothing's been said for quite some time.
Agreed. To those who will be participating, are the actors going to get a script? Also, for voice acting how's it going to happen?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

So...its June
Looking most likely

Agreed. To those who will be participating, are the actors going to get a script? Also, for voice acting how's it going to happen?
I find that I get as many as I can on in one sitting, or let people know roughly what is going to happen, and then work from there. I'll try and do it chronologically but that depends on the numbers avaliable. Depending on the speed a scene is completed we could do a few in one session, which is why bollocking around is strongly advised against.

I'll probably fashion up a basic script, but there's no guarantee everyone will read it, I've tried a script before on the first episode of the first movie and it didn't work too well.

Voice acting is a tricky portion, something that needs to be improved upon from the first movie (no offence to my voiceactors from that one ). I'll also need people who can speak good or fluent Chinese either spot on or close enough to any lines I write up, which I'm hoping I can find on here.
SplinterStrike
Roamer

M.O.A.B wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Looking most likely

I find that I get as many as I can on in one sitting, or let people know roughly what is going to happen, and then work from there. I'll try and do it chronologically but that depends on the numbers avaliable. Depending on the speed a scene is completed we could do a few in one session, which is why bollocking around is strongly advised against.

I'll probably fashion up a basic script, but there's no guarantee everyone will read it, I've tried a script before on the first episode of the first movie and it didn't work too well.

Voice acting is a tricky portion, something that needs to be improved upon from the first movie (no offence to my voiceactors from that one ). I'll also need people who can speak good or fluent Chinese either spot on or close enough to any lines I write up, which I'm hoping I can find on here.
I'll volunteer my voice, got the headset and whole shebang. I'm a pilot IRL so if you need anything on that end I'm game.

Also:

Excited
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

I'll volunteer my voice, got the headset and whole shebang. I'm a pilot IRL so if you need anything on that end I'm game.

Also:

Excited
lol, way to fit the canadian stereotype (they all are pilots ).

Depending when is the filming, maybe.
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|5468|Qld, Australia
Well il be in, it dependsvif I'm working that day/weekend
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Just to show there is some progress so far .

Here's pretty much how the intro will be.

http://files.filefront.com/Intmpg/;1388 … einfo.html

Should be streaming if you don't want to dl.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
I approve of this. Can't wait
SplinterStrike
Roamer

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ooooooooo

Bring on the filming
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ooooooooo

Bring on the filming
I just hope that everyone who signed on remembers to appear or check this thread, since nothing has been done for a while. Gonna try and secure another announcement if I can.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Signed peeps should subscribe to this topic so emails will be sent when someone posts here.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
It's done since the creation of this thread :p
Banksey
Banksey Says: Chew, don't choke :)
+12|5486|Ireland
Any ETA on when this is kicking off yet? Still looking forward to it
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Banksey wrote:

K30 is close to finishing his exams, this week I think, so he's going to be doing stuff for the mod fairly soon. July could be one of our best bets. I'll keep you informed though .
SplinterStrike
Roamer

M.O.A.B wrote:

Banksey wrote:

K30 is close to finishing his exams, this week I think, so he's going to be doing stuff for the mod fairly soon. July could be one of our best bets. I'll keep you informed though .
Sounds good, eagerly awaiting
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Bump
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Still on, just need to sort out the modified maps. Then reel in everyone in the list in the OP
l41e
+677|6649

Mod underway.

-MH-53J is basically complete, though it does have some lingering handling problems. I swapped out the rear Mk.19 for a minigun.
-Individual weapons are coded, just need to import the client files. Having a bit of a problem with WinRAR though, trying to fix that. (Anyone know what would cause it to only move one file out of a folder, when I had the whole folder selected?)
-Still need to set up the kits.
-Download will be a pack of 3 maps, along with a readme containing instructions (all packed in a .rar or .zip). I'll try to make the installation as straightforward as possible.
SplinterStrike
Roamer

M.O.A.B wrote:

Still on, just need to sort out the modified maps. Then reel in everyone in the list in the OP

k30dxedle wrote:

Mod underway.

-MH-53J is basically complete, though it does have some lingering handling problems. I swapped out the rear Mk.19 for a minigun.
-Individual weapons are coded, just need to import the client files. Having a bit of a problem with WinRAR though, trying to fix that. (Anyone know what would cause it to only move one file out of a folder, when I had the whole folder selected?)
-Still need to set up the kits.
-Download will be a pack of 3 maps, along with a readme containing instructions (all packed in a .rar or .zip). I'll try to make the installation as straightforward as possible.
Double yes
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|5468|Qld, Australia
Can't Wait!
Banksey
Banksey Says: Chew, don't choke :)
+12|5486|Ireland
Awesome sauce! You should PM everyone on the sign up list to remind them
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Banksey wrote:

Awesome sauce! You should PM everyone on the sign up list to remind them
Will be doing so
Balok77
+28|6149
I'm having bare amounts of issues patching bf2 on my laptop, i take it is necessary to have 1.41.....?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard