Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556

Snake wrote:

Got to admit, Im starting to see that now - but only 1 player - Ive yet to see more than 1 person waiting around for it.
I've seen like half of the team waiting for it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Snake wrote:

Got to admit, Im starting to see that now - but only 1 player - Ive yet to see more than 1 person waiting around for it.

TBH, unlike BF2, I dont see people sitting around waiting for anything when I play - everyone is just going nuts, mostly on foot too.

Edit: 41million
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Snake wrote:

xbox or ps3?
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

War Man wrote:

I doubt there will be a Coral Sea challange for the PC. Seeing as there won't be any race like with the 360 and PS3
lmfao

Are you saying that the PC won't get Coral Sea, or that there will be no challenge and the PC will get Coral Sea straight away?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

And the XBOX wins! 43-22
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

Kptk92 wrote:

War Man wrote:

I doubt there will be a Coral Sea challange for the PC. Seeing as there won't be any race like with the 360 and PS3
lmfao

Are you saying that the PC won't get Coral Sea, or that there will be no challenge and the PC will get Coral Sea straight away?
There will be no challenge and PC will get Coral Sea straight away.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
wait u were treating this as a competition?

The challenge was set for each individual platform... it wasn't a race.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Well we called it a race stop trying to find excuses
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
its really fun
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I'm glad all the noobs are on the xbox anyway. Some of the annoying shit I hear from you guys, I never see it on the PS3.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm glad all the noobs are on the xbox anyway. Some of the annoying shit I hear from you guys, I never see it on the PS3.
what shit?
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
"noobs" lmfao
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
getting leatherneck ftw
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Kptk92 wrote:

"noobs" lmfao
You heard me, I like using that word
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Mek you boon
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Kptk92 wrote:

lol whatever fan boys need to do to keep yourselves happy.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
So I'm a fanboy now if I call it a race?

Cunt
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
So whats it like?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

SEREVENT wrote:

So whats it like?
awsm if you can fly
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

menzo wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

So whats it like?
awsm if you can fly
I can fly

PS3 was still on 20 million last time i checked
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Vilham wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Hahaha.

The fervent support for Xbox360/PS3 is ridiculous. I have both, but have 1943 on Xbox... there's no significant difference, what's the point in arguing over it? What does it matter if some people want to term a 2-way 'competition' for 43 million kills as a race? Just because it's not an officially endorsed 'race' per se by EA, doesn't mean it's wrong for some guys to consider it a race in a friendly-competitive manner. Doesn't really have a lot to do with console fanboyism, to be honest.

People that take console gaming as serious business are even more perplexing than eSports enthusiasts on PC...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
gg Uzique
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Uzique wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Hahaha.

The fervent support for Xbox360/PS3 is ridiculous. I have both, but have 1943 on Xbox... there's no significant difference, what's the point in arguing over it? What does it matter if some people want to term a 2-way 'competition' for 43 million kills as a race? Just because it's not an officially endorsed 'race' per se by EA, doesn't mean it's wrong for some guys to consider it a race in a friendly-competitive manner. Doesn't really have a lot to do with console fanboyism, to be honest.

People that take console gaming as serious business are even more perplexing than eSports enthusiasts on PC...
lol I wasn't arguing anything. I personally find it funny; the way they were going on about it in this thread and the other one. Hence my comment at the top.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

Vilham wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Hahaha.

lol I wasn't arguing anything. I personally find it funny; the way they were going on about it in this thread and the other one. Hence my comment at the top.
Doesn't make us fanboys.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Kptk92 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Hahaha.

Doesn't make us fanboys.
waaaaaaaaah, cry some moar. yes it does

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard