IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

Don't suppose you a got a chance to read todays Sun newpapers? there's a page about Oxegen on it with 3 pics at the bottom and in one of the pics some noob is passed out drunk naked while everyones away home, he's just lying on the grass with his jeans down to his ankles, me and the lads at work had a mass LOL about it.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5396|Dublin, Ireland

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Don't suppose you a got a chance to read todays Sun newpapers? there's a page about Oxegen on it with 3 pics at the bottom and in one of the pics some noob is passed out drunk naked while everyones away home, he's just lying on the grass with his jeans down to his ankles, me and the lads at work had a mass LOL about it.
Bahahaha yeah man... The entire way home I was just lolling at all the folders xD

Some amount of silly cunts off their heads on yokes. 1 lad on the first night at the xBox live stage attacked my mate and when I pulled him off my mate he bit my nipple, I dropped him on the spot (no hard-man shit meant).

Was pure animal though, who was your favorite?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Oisín<3 wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Which one did ya do?
Guessing that means "foursome".
Chorcai
+49|6618|Ireland

ebug9 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Which one did ya do?
He wishes !!!!

It rained ya ?

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-07-14 07:53:35)

IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

Yeah, ya boy was probably on some funky shit.. he got some nip so I suppose he's happy lol.

I wasn't at the Oxegen tbh, not my kinda place, I rather concerts in arena's (Oxegen is too dirty tbh hate been bogged filthy), not to mention I got a woman and that would be too tempting for me.

And from the stories I've been told, I would not get along with lots of the peeps there if you know what I mean, nothing worse I hate than some drunk boy acting the tough man.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5396|Dublin, Ireland

ebug9 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Which one did ya do?
Hehe no xD

Chorcai wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote: