GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5925|CA
We're not talking about the King of BBQ sauce, the Kings of Comedy, or the Burger King here.  This was the motherfucking King of Pop, people.  You need to show some respect.  So what if he wanted to touch a few children?  I think we can all agree that he has earned it.  But I digress.

Murder?  I think this is pretty obvious.  As the article states, he was surrounded by people who did not have his best interests in mind.  I can't think of another entertainer surrounded by such villainous scum.  Need more evidence?  Just watch the video for "Bad", and you can tell that MJ ran with the toughest cats in town.  These thugs make 50 cent look like Bruno.

Open your eyes, folks.  MJ's thugish way finally got the best of him.
Ioan92
+337|5715

Beduin wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

lulzzz.
wtf? people still say that shit?
Lola?
Del Rio.
Ioan92
+337|5715

GravyDan wrote:

We're not talking about the King of BBQ sauce, the Kings of Comedy, or the Burger King here.  This was the motherfucking King of Pop, people.  You need to show some respect.  So what if he wanted to touch a few children?  I think we can all agree that he has earned it.  But I digress.

Murder?  I think this is pretty obvious.  As the article states, he was surrounded by people who did not have his best interests in mind.  I can't think of another entertainer surrounded by such villainous scum.  Need more evidence?  Just watch the video for "Bad", and you can tell that MJ ran with the toughest cats in town.  These thugs make 50 cent look like Bruno.

I'm going to pay respect to the hundreds of homeless children dying each day in this gay ass world rather than mourn the death of a multi-millionaire drug addict.

Last edited by Ioan92 (2009-07-12 23:22:58)

NantanCochise
+55|5971|Portugal/United States
Than move on Ioan92. This forum is obviously not for you.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6294

Ioan92 wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

I'm going to pay respect to the hundreds of homeless children dying each day in this gay ass world rather than mourn the death of a multi-millionaire drug addict.
haven't you heard? mourning the death of a multi-million dollar drug addict is the latest fashion.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6428

Ioan92 wrote:

this gay ass world
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command

mafia996630 wrote:

i only say that cos i got banned for taking the piss out of that cunt on the main MJ thread. lulzzz.
No, simpleton; you got banned because I asked people to refrain from making jokes in that thread for twenty four hours and that was obviously too much to ask. I gave up after seven bans and admit now I must have been insane to expect decency in an EE thread.

So, sorry 'bout that.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6756|d

ATG wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

i only say that cos i got banned for taking the piss out of that cunt on the main MJ thread. lulzzz.
No, simpleton; you got banned because I asked people to refrain from making jokes in that thread for twenty four hours and that was obviously too much to ask. I gave up after seven bans and admit now I must have been insane to expect decency in an EE thread.

So, sorry 'bout that.
you got me wrong dude, i wasn't complaining about being banned. Its fair to say i deserved it. 7 bans and you gave up, lulzzzz.

Anyway apology accepted : p.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-07-13 17:22:25)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

LOL the ad says "Bone Thugs-N-Harmony" Ringtones . . .
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6683|Tampa Bay Florida

ghettoperson wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

\_/

There are more important issues in the world than this dead thing you call MJ.

MOVE ON
My care-cup actually has negative content.
Carecup filled with antimatter

its gonna blow!!!!
WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5494|Fort Hood, Texas
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5925|CA

Ioan92 wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

Having dealt with many posts of this nature, I really wonder how many of you read my posts and take them seriously.  It boggles my mind to think that someone would read the above (or pretty much any of my posts) and take it with even the slightest bit of seriousness. 

I'm face palming right now, powerful hard.  Seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard