SniperKingCK9999
+10|5616|England
This is my new sniper trailer the full video will be out soon Hope You Enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGC3UJkq4BU
BL4CKL10N
+66|6301
I can't understand why you constantly come up with sniper movies which do not differ from each other so much. Seriously, doesn't it get a little bit boring? Why don't you just make ONE sniper movie perfectly instead of creating so many half-perfect clips?

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, thats just my thought.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6344|England
I know it's "just" a trailer, but a trailer is meant to make you want to watch the movie. You could have easily synched a kill to the music coming in. There was one more rifle kill than pistol kills, and you slow mo'd one of the pistol kills, and rewound another Didn't make me want to watch the full thing. Sozzzaaaa
SuperNatural
+6|5526
i dont really find anything special in this
ChoppahWhore
+6|5697|Sweden, Stockholm
-karkand.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6291
no.
HSG
+23|6492|British Columbia, Canada
NICE keep up the good work.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6513|Sydney, Australia
I actually liked the music, what is it?
BENBOBBY
+14|5578|UK
1/3 of the trailer was just text! As Jak said, the intro of the song was crying out to be synced to!

Some nice kills, but think you got lucky a few times cos they were already injured. Should really have shot those proned guys in the head.  All the pistol kills werent very impressive. My advice would be to film longer and only include the very best clips.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK

Vub wrote:

Sounds like Pendulum.
BENBOBBY
+14|5578|UK
Just watched your "The Bad Nightmare" fragmovie. Some nice kills and streaks. I dont think your latest trailer does your play justice!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6344|England

liquidat0r wrote:

Vub wrote:

Sounds like Pendulum.
Pendulum - Granite

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard