xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6684
There was a topic on hacking earlier. A video was posted about an aimbot. Here is the link to it:

http://media.putfile.com/MSX-Aimbot

About three scenes into it, tell me the name that comes up at the bottom on the second title scene. Is this the name of the song... or a familiar person? *cough*

Link to original thread:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=18907
FromTheAshes
+53|6713
Cool music, some aimbot. His aim sucks.
Dcon1|leighto
+23|6629|Australia
he is shit
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6727|Melbourne, Australia
he does suck but.. whos name are we lookin for.. NITRO?
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6736|Honolulu, HI
That's sad...I guessed "Nitro" and sure enough.  His aim does suck harder than a leech on steroids though, thankfully.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6719
they pay to download THAT???????? jesus thats the slowest aimbot i have ever ever ever seen, and they think they own you with THAT apart from making the game look shitty the only advantage they have is being able to see through walls, but we have a UAV to tell us where people are.

That has to be the lamest hack i have ever seen, i think ill stick to my keybored and mouse
MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia

JaM3z wrote:

they pay to download THAT???????? jesus thats the slowest aimbot i have ever ever ever seen, and they think they own you with THAT apart from making the game look shitty the only advantage they have is being able to see through walls, but we have a UAV to tell us where people are.

That has to be the lamest hack i have ever seen, i think ill stick to my keybored and mouse
That should always be the case I would think.
tF-afrojap
+124|6855|SF
Maybe if I add CAHRAAAAZY music I can cover up my lame skills! Seriously, why are these videos showcasing hacks full of weak ass players? If you're going to hack, lets see some insane kills streaks on the ground. Some of those shots just make me go.. did ya really need a hack for that? Even the lamest infantry vid on bf2s file server beats this one. :\
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6681|Australia
He still hasnt even been reset for his padding sessions.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6752|Malaga, EspaƱa
Aimbot? i think that hack shit is broken....but fuck if thats a hack worth to steal ur parents credit card...i call it pethatic...i got the best aimbot MY LOGITECH WIRRELES MOUSE! thats some 7331 haxors
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6684

I.M.I Militant wrote:

he does suck but.. whos name are we lookin for.. NITRO?
Yes, you're looking at Nitro. His name is not real clear in-game, but it kinda looks like THE_NITRO_PWN.

EDIT: One of the movies has a name, but its not real clear. It looks like

y0uReD SgtRhoruns.

We all know who that is right?

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-04-04 14:42:35)

BigWillyT
+5|6770|Ridgecrest, CA
As if the screenies this bozo posted weren't enough!  Now he's got a video too?!?  WEAK!!!  What a bozo this kid is.  And to think that he paid for that crap!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard