ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Oh right, my bad, I guess I didn't actually post anything.

Seriously dude, are you just really stupid or something? I've noticed this before when you miss the point of a post and then you get all pissy when someone points out that you got the wrong end of the stick.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh right, my bad, I guess I didn't actually post anything.

Seriously dude, are you just really stupid or something? I've noticed this before when you miss the point of a post and then you get all pissy when someone points out that you got the wrong end of the stick.
Yes, I am stupid.

Welcome to debate and serious talk.

Way to keep it adult.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

*sigh*

Would you like me to explain my point to you again then? I believe Bertster got it, so I don't think it was that terribly phrased.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

ghettoperson wrote:

*sigh*

Would you like me to explain my point to you again then? I believe Bertster got it, so I don't think it was that terribly phrased.
Maybe if you could do it without saying things like "sigh" or asking me if I'm stupid.

Either way I think I know how you feel about all this. I was just nippicking at your choice of words.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

You can make a woman orgasm with your hands or mouth if you know how.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5988|Dallas
Still, the point remains: Only surefire way ( if (5x) you follow it) is abstinence. Only way to keep STD's and high school babies away from little Johnny and Suzie is to...not have sex. You can still get STD's via mouth-to-genitals (or mouth-to-mouth depending on where the STD is). Call me old-fashioned, but believe it or not, it can be done. All you need is...self-control...oh wait, this is our culture we're talking about .

Course, nobody is man enough to state the obvious---you wont get a little baby in high school or warts on your penis if you be smart and don't stick it into a girl's V (or mouth, or butthole for that matter).  Is it really worth the risk?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Is it really worth the risk?
Yup. 100% Yes. Without a doubt.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

*sigh*

Maybe if you could do it without saying things like "sigh" or asking me if I'm stupid.

Either way I think I know how you feel about all this. I was just nippicking at your choice of words.
Read what he said a second time. Don't think it can be said simpler.

Macbeth wrote:

You can make a woman orgasm with your hands or mouth if you know how.
for real?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Still, the point remains: Only surefire way ( if (5x) you follow it) is abstinence. Only way to keep STD's and high school babies away from little Johnny and Suzie is to...not have sex. You can still get STD's via mouth-to-genitals (or mouth-to-mouth depending on where the STD is). Call me old-fashioned, but believe it or not, it can be done. All you need is...self-control...oh wait, this is our culture we're talking about .

Course, nobody is man enough to state the obvious---you wont get a little baby in high school or warts on your penis if you be smart and don't stick it into a girl's V (or mouth, or butthole for that matter).  Is it really worth the risk?
I don't believe it should be the school's job to scare kids out of having to try and have sex. They also shouldn't be encouraging it either. All they should be doing is stating facts and educating. Keep your ideals out of it all. If someone wants to have to sex they should be aware of the facts. If someone doesn't want to have sex, thats their choice.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Yes.
Though I prefer sticking to girls I know. For more than one reason.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

Macbeth wrote:

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Is it really worth the risk?
Yup. 100% Yes. Without a doubt.
Did you just admit that you think that sticking it in a school girl's butthole without protection is worth it? Yeah, I thought you did.
Chorcai
+49|6640|Ireland

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Them days are well gone, heard my sister-inlaw talking about her 11yr boy and how the cool thing for the girls to do is to give a blow job. You can't stop them from doing it so they may as well do it right... with condoms, knowing the risks, STI's etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard