Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6518|San Diego, CA, USA
NHS tells school children of their "right" to "an orgasm a day"

NHS guidance is advising school pupils that they have a "right" to an enjoyable sex life and that regular sex can be good for their cardiovascular health.
By Roya Nikkhah
Published: 8:30AM BST 12 Jul 2009

Telegraph wrote:

The advice appears in leaflets circulated to parents, teachers and youth workers and is meant to update sex education by telling students about the benefits of enjoyable sex.

The authors of the guidance say that for too long, experts have concentrated on the need for "safe sex" and committed relationships while ignoring the principle reason that many people have sex.

Entitled Pleasure, the leaflet has been drawn up by NHS Sheffield, but it also being circulated outside the city.

The leaflet carries the slogan "an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away". It also says: "Health promotion experts advocate five portions of fruit and veg a day and 30 minutes' physical activity three times a week. What about sex or masturbation twice a week?"

Steve Slack, the director of the Centre for HIV and Sexual Health at NHS Sheffield, who is one of the leaflet's authors, says that instead of promoting teenage sex, it could encourage young people to delay losing their virginity until they are certain they will enjoy the experience.
Something is seriously wrong with this school.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
high school ? lulz. Anyway its an interesting idea that may decrease teenage pregnancy in that area.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

What a great and novel approach.

Sounds like a fantastic idea.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6518|San Diego, CA, USA
Who is going to administer it to all the nerds and geeks?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Harmor wrote:

Who is going to administer it to all the nerds and geeks?
they can jack off dude, no need to administer anything.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

*Prepares for chav population explosion.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Doesn't sound like such a bad thing. The problem with current drug, alcohol and sex education programs is that they ignore parts, or lie about them, so when kids find out this isn't true, they figure all the rest is lies/exaggerated. So by saying that sex is enjoyable, kids should take more note of things such as using condoms.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

Doesn't sound like such a bad thing. The problem with current drug, alcohol and sex education programs is that they ignore parts, or lie about them, so when kids find out this isn't true, they figure all the rest is lies/exaggerated. So by saying that sex is enjoyable, kids should take more note of things such as using condoms.
Exactly. Too much prudishness about these sorts of things.

Education should be about the truth, not about perpetuating puritanical dogma to try and promote abstinance. All of these things are a question of personal responsibility and being given the correct education to make well informed decisions.
Ioan92
+337|5692
So that means *fap fap* I am in *fap* great shape! *fap fap fap* Oh yeah! *fapfapfap*

lolz
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

Article wrote:

What about sex or masturbation twice a week?
Easiest homework ever.
Ioan92
+337|5692

liquidat0r wrote:

Article wrote:

Easiest homework ever.
And the best!
PureFodder
+225|6255

Ioan92 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Article wrote:

Easiest homework ever.
And the best!
I wouldn't like to be the teacher who has to mark it though........
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6323|West NY

M.O.A.B wrote:

How do you prepare for that D:
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Noobpatty wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

landmines. lots of them.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

FatherTed wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

landmines. lots of them.
And bullets.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

Bertster7 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Exactly. Too much prudishness about these sorts of things.

Education should be about the truth, not about perpetuating puritanical dogma to try and promote abstinance. All of these things are a question of personal responsibility and being given the correct education to make well informed decisions.
It's not like they're having massive success with the current method, anyway. A hell of a lot of people start their experience with all three at some point in the high school years.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |

M.O.A.B wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

landmines. lots of them.
And bullets.
Sux2buUK

I already have bullets.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6323|West NY
Damn that'd be nice...
Especially if my girlfriend's parents got convinced.
[mumble]cockblocks...[/mumble]
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616

ghettoperson wrote:

Yes, because what teenager doesn't know that sex is enjoyable...
mikkel
+383|6571
By Roya Nikkhah
Hahahahaha
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

mikkel wrote:

By Roya Nikkhah
Hahahahaha
why is that funny?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

M.O.A.B wrote:

Sad but true...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You've clearly completely missed my point, and it was so obvious I really can't be bothered to restate it.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

PureFodder wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Easiest homework ever.
And the best!
I wouldn't like to be the teacher who has to mark it though........
Teacher: Why haven't you done your home work?!
Pupil: Sorry miss, the dog ate it!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616

ghettoperson wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You've clearly completely missed my point, and it was so obvious I really can't be bothered to restate it.
Kids don't need to be told sex is enjoyable. They figure it out on their own.

I didn't miss your point. You never made one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard