JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
4 days ago, my friend found a spider in his shop that was unusually large for a UK spider. The thing had built a web on the floor, coming out of a hole in one of the walls. He started throwing stuff to it, and decided to film it and see what happens.

This is a pic of it:
https://www.spk-clan.co.uk/download/file.php?id=32

This is a video of it's first recorded kill, against a regular spider (it's not too exciting, even sped up, but gives an idea of how big it is compared to other spiders) Sorry about the poor quality, it was taken with his phone. From now on he is doing it with his camera.

He's looking for requests for insects/bug things for it to fight. Needs to be easy to find in UK, in a garden or a house.

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-07-08 14:31:05)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London
his mum
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
I forgot to say, insects haha.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
how big is it.  i don't know what the size of the other spider is.  is it as big as a hand?
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5596
-_-
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
This one is around 6cm, but they can grow to be up to like 12 cm
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6358|the Great British Queendom :)
LOL, the music made me laugh, haven't heard it in years! Yeah!
Try a bee or a wasp? you might have to put them both into a jar! Sorry I am sadistic :p Either that or let a cat play with it and see what happens
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
My mate was thinking a bee/wasp. He doesn't want to disturb it, because he's worried it might not stay when he replaces it. So he needs to catch things and put them in the web.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
I don't know then, the obvious thing to do would be to find a similar spider and see what happens? Obviously he's already done that though! D'oh me!
Just put any other insect in there, try ants, but you'll need a lot of them? A mouse even? I would say a bird but that 1 sided tbh! As a joke get your/his girlfriend/wife to fight, always good fun :p
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
crab tbh
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

artofsurvival wrote:

I don't know then, the obvious thing to do would be to find a similar spider and see what happens? Obviously he's already done that though! D'oh me!
Just put any other insect in there, try ants, but you'll need a lot of them? A mouse even? I would say a bird but that 1 sided tbh! As a joke get your/his girlfriend/wife to fight, always good fun :p
He's gonna try a bigger spider than the red one. Ants he wants to try too. And lol, i showed my gf the pic, she was almost sick. She hates spiders

CanadianLoser wrote:

crab tbh

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-07-08 14:50:30)

artofsurvival
Idiot!
LOL, depends where you are in England? Good Idea with the crab though If it was me I would of sprayed it with hairspray by now a set fire to it and watch it run around on fire!
artofsurvival
Idiot!
I just wouldn't of told her! Getting her to stand nearby and see what happens
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
Hahahaha. I think if it fought a crab it would get pwned. I'm stopping by the shop tomorrow so I can have a look. Planning to make it fight one of the bigger spiders.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
Just had a thought! Unusual for me I know :p Try a scorpian or snake, hard to get hold off in GB. Could be fun you'll never know. I still believe that gasing it with something is the best option tbh. For instance:
Try lighter fluid, spray the area with lighter fluid, the liqiud kind. Tease the spider out and burn it :p Watch it run around on fire and see how it does! Sorry but I am really sadistic, but only in a fun way! Or cut of most of its legs and watch it run around in circles Dam I had a mis-spent youth tbh!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273

artofsurvival wrote:

Just had a thought! Unusual for me I know :p Try a scorpian or snake, hard to get hold off in GB. Could be fun you'll never know. I still believe that gasing it with something is the best option tbh. For instance:
Try lighter fluid, spray the area with lighter fluid, the liqiud kind. Tease the spider out and burn it :p Watch it run around on fire and see how it does! Sorry but I am really sadistic, but only in a fun way! Or cut of most of its legs and watch it run around in circles Dam I had a mis-spent youth tbh!
This.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I would probably shit myself if I saw that spider.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
I'd like to see this go up against a tarantula. Put 2 house spiders instead of 1 this time, it will be a really epic battle.

Last edited by War Man (2009-07-09 09:32:58)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
Ok, I went to the shop to see it. It's fucking impressive. There is a couple more vids on the way I think, just waiting for my mate to upload them.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

ghettoperson wrote:

I would probably shit myself if I saw that spider.
Fucking pussy.

I would, too.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
What sort of spider is that?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5461|Yeah, there :)
That's one scary spider.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6568|Up a tree

SEREVENT wrote:

What sort of spider is that?
Its called the giant house spider, its native to the u.k
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6355|West NY

Aries_37 wrote:

his mum
...while she's sleeping
>:)
Muahahah.

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-07-12 11:11:41)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

LittleBitchy wrote:

That's one scary spider.
Ain't as scary compared to the spiders in the Middle East.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard