SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington … blue_N.htm

"The reports show the 872 counties that supported Obama received about $69 per person, on average. The 2,234 that supported McCain received about $34."

I wonder how this is going to become Bush's Fault?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6479

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2009-07-08-redblue_N.htm

"The reports show the 872 counties that supported Obama received about $69 per person, on average. The 2,234 that supported McCain received about $34."

I wonder how this is going to become Bush's Fault?
Obama's main supporters were people from urban areas. Even with the distribution being the way it is, rural areas are getting much more money per capita than urban ones.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Aren't politicians meant to serve their constituents and help the people that voted for them? Isn't that the whole point?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635

Flecco wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Aren't politicians meant to serve their constituents and help the people that voted for them? Isn't that the whole point?
I thought A President was elected to help the Country as a whole.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Flecco wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

I thought A President was elected to help the Country as a whole.
no silly

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6416|North Carolina
You might want to read a few paragraphs down...

"Investigators who track the stimulus are skeptical that political considerations could be at work...  "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard