Nohurrie32
+3|6713
if EA could capture this one stat. The amount of time u were alive before being killed, we could identify all the fucktards who kill people at the the spawn points. yes spawn camping is part of the game TO A CERTAIN DEGREE....

If lets say u kill 7 people  in like a minute and there seems to b e no way to cap the flag then MOVE ALONG...
IMHO
most spawn campers will stay in that position for way too long....

So, let's say the stat would be like:

avg time u alive = 2.3 minutes
avg time of person u killed lived prior to being killed =  .2 seconds

it would tell us that this person does not allow people to spawn BEFORE he kills them.....
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6737
umm yeah, i'm all for the stats, the part where you complain, not so much
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6639
Good idea, bad presentation. If you feel the need to complain some more, I kindly suggest you take yourself to the "complaint" section.
chuckle_hound
+32|6707|Edinburgh, Scotland
The problem I've found with BF2 is that it's the sort of game that provokes an "adrenaline fuelled" style of play.

Whereas most people here would do simple things like play a fair game or not tk another player when clear headed, the moment you're playing you end up doing things without thinking.

This adrenaline also results in thing like the dreaded "auto stab of pg dn" or making posts like this.

For an objective view, why not simmer down for an hour.  Read a book, eat some cake.  Then see how you feel.  I've learned to leave servers where people are acting like idiots.  Eventually, everyone will act the same and the idiots will be left to play on their own.

One suggestion I will make to EA.  Add a time delay on punishment.  Make it so you can forgive from the outset, but must wait ten seconds to punish.  Would stop a lot of newbieness.
Chaos81
+5|6728

Nohurrie32 wrote:

If lets say u kill 7 people  in like a minute and there seems to b e no way to cap the flag then MOVE ALONG...
Why, so you can get shot in the back?

Lets say you are trying to cap a flag with two other people. You get there, three people spawn at the flag you are trying to cap. Two of their guys and two of your guys kill eachother, which leaves one guy for you. You kill that guy so now you are trying to cap alone. If five or six people spawn there and you mow them down, would you really want to leave just to get shot in the back by someone that spawns?
joker8baller
+68|6707
Stop bitching. God damn dude, just because you don't have the brains to spawn somewhere else...
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6768|Honolulu, HI
By applying a little math (and a non-BF2S stats page, gasp!) I can calculate these numbers for myself.  According to www.bf2stats.nl/player/44791027 I die 42.58 times per hour of play (60 minutes).  If I divide these 60 minutes by the number of times I die in 60 minutes I get my average life duration, which in this case is 60 / 42.58 = 1.409... Therefore my average life is just a shade under 1.41 minutes, or about 1:24.

Try it and you can make your own "lived for" stats!

Last edited by [QXJZ]Capt_Kefra (2006-04-03 19:52:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard