beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6792

is it just me, or do all the terrible players, commanders, admins, and servers come out on the weekend?
The Soup Nazi
+18|6793|North Lauderdale, FL
not just you.  tonight i was under heavy fire and escaped with two bars of health.  i screamed "I need a medic!" about 10 times until i finally reached one.  usually if a medic sees that you are injured, they administer meds, but the medic i approached decided to TK me instead.

and what do you know...  this was on a clanserver and the guy who TK'ed me was a clanmember.  i punished him and then he had the gut to tell me off for punishing him.   blah.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6793|Rockhampton Qld
its not just week ends, if i had to rate the week ends i would probably put them third.
school holidays i would put second
and i can see that the christmas break is going to be a nightmare, im thinking of tk myself thinking about the xmas break, all i can think about is get some points up so i dont have to be on then .

oh well lets hope its not that bad or find non noob servers ( are they out there )
ImChance
+0|6778|Tennessee
They come out, because they're allowed to stay up later on the weekends. No school until Monday morning
Hence the reason I play more during school hours when older people are more likely to be online
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6786|Northern VA
I feel like I've slipped into some parallel universe where everyone thinks exactly like me.
I've had some of my best runs on the weekends, but only because I carried the team. The freaks come out at night, and the asshats play on the weekends.
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6824
I had to have encourtered the stupidest medic on this planet. I die, call for a medic. So finally one shows up. He stares at me for 3 seconds, takes out his medpacs, throws one in my face and leaves. I couldnt do anything besides laugh.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6786|Northern VA

Apocalypse416 wrote:

I had to have encourtered the stupidest medic on this planet. I die, call for a medic. So finally one shows up. He stares at me for 3 seconds, takes out his medpacs, throws one in my face and leaves. I couldnt do anything besides laugh.
bwahahahahaha
i can't make myself be angry, that's just so friggin stupid.
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6784|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Why don't we just dub all the weekend idoits the "Weekend Warriors". Makes them sound more like the national guard.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6786|Northern VA
Yeah, I like that. In line with "Fair Weather Friend". Weekend warriors... 14.28% of the skill of a normal noob.

Last edited by Omnimalice (2005-10-13 11:20:57)

The Soup Nazi
+18|6793|North Lauderdale, FL

Apocalypse416 wrote:

you laugh- but the first couple times playing as a medic i did the same thing.  i didn't realize that i had defibs meant for reviving teammates who are in critical condition.  so i just threw med packs at them and went on my way.  *shrugs*
[7th]Goa.Stone-SF-
+0|6778|North Prairie, WI

Apocalypse416 wrote:

Thats pretty funny. Almost every medic I come across has no idea how to use the defibulator or what its for. A medic will literally stand over my dieing body and pull out the shock paddles and just stare at me and then go away, or they will miss me completely with them.

But I agree, a lot of really stupid players and noobs come out on the weekends.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard