Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

tl;dr fuck ugly chicks, they are harder to knock up.
Wisdom.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676

Bertster7 wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

it's not useless  it's part of natural selection
Surely that's just reinforcing a point everyone knew already though - that, as a result of natural selection, attractive females will find it easier to find a mate and therefore be more successful. The fact that the chances of conception are higher is just icing on the cake.

Rape victims have a higher chance of conception too which is sometimes attributed to rape being a major factor in reproduction through the bulk of human history.

I suppose probabilities come into play when looking at natural selection on a massive scale, but due to the imprecise nature of evolution, I would've thought it very difficult to use this information for anything useful.
Wtf are you trying to say?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

So if you put a bag over the head of your woman with a picture of a fugly chica you don't have to use a condom for birth control?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London

Varegg wrote:

So if you put a bag over the head of your woman with a picture of a fugly chica you don't have to use a condom for birth control?
your sig should say ''correct me when I'm wrong and I'll ban you''
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Aries_37 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

It's so very seldom I'm wrong so if fits better
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Surely that's just reinforcing a point everyone knew already though - that, as a result of natural selection, attractive females will find it easier to find a mate and therefore be more successful. The fact that the chances of conception are higher is just icing on the cake.

Rape victims have a higher chance of conception too which is sometimes attributed to rape being a major factor in reproduction through the bulk of human history.

I suppose probabilities come into play when looking at natural selection on a massive scale, but due to the imprecise nature of evolution, I would've thought it very difficult to use this information for anything useful.
are you really a confused pothead? lol
you fail.  i call it useless you cry.  he calls it useless you dont say shit cuz he likes pot.  go away.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London

Varegg wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

It's so very seldom I'm wrong so if fits better
does that mean I won't get my ban for trying to correct you?

yay
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

you fail.  i call it useless you cry.  he calls it useless you dont say shit cuz he likes pot.  go away.
It's her thread ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

so what?  its my opinion.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

usmarine wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lol

Maybe if you put some sort of reasoning every once in a while. Instead of just coming out with sweeping statements without justifying them.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Wtf are you trying to say?
That it's fairly useless. Marine got it.

The rape stuff got added 'cos I thought it was fairly on topic and an example of a more useful finding for evolutionary research purposes - also because it's a random bit of knowledge I've never got to use before.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I think all the article is saying is that you jizz harder when fucking a hot chick.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

dude your opinion means shit. Go home
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

white knight lulz
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

white knight lulz
talk to the hand bitch
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

ur happy, im happy.   rofl
usmarine shut the fawk up and be nice to these folks
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

So Kim, how fast does sperm travel towards you?
i havent clocked it..  don't care to

have you clocked the sperm that hit your face?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

It was pretty slow, I'm really not that hawt. I guess if I were to describe it, I'd say it was more of a dribble than a blast.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

i havent clocked it..  don't care to

have you clocked the sperm that hit your face?
Uh... that's an official burn right there.

ghettoperson wrote:

It was pretty slow, I'm really not that hawt. I guess if I were to describe it, I'd say it was more of a dribble than a blast.
awesome
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6617
Yeah, I come alot faster when its females.

ghettoperson wrote:

oh myyyyy i just peed in my pants
CC-Marley
+407|6799
What about beer goggles? Where do they fit into this experiment?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
The spermz know, beer goggles have no affect ...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Yeah, I come alot faster when its females.
Rather than, say, sheep?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard