lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

The argument doesn't hold up.

Heroin used responsibly only affects the user.
And heroin is a flower, so how could it be bad?
RESPONSIBLE heroin use?  What the hell is using heroin responsibly?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ

usmarine wrote:

you know what cracks me up aboot threads like this...  young people saying "well i have been smoking and have no health problems."  lulz.
What's your stance on prescription drugs? Like Oxycontin, Zanx, Valium, ext?

Used as directed of course..
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The argument doesn't hold up.

Heroin used responsibly only affects the user.
And heroin is a flower, so how could it be bad?
Heroin use spreads HIV, and creates crime because you get junkies stealing in order to afford their fix. This isn't something that happens with pot or alcohol.

Stop resorting to ridiculous comparisons to try to give your argument some strength, you're using that stupid lack of ability to see shades of grey thing that lowing does.
I will continue to stand toe to toe with you on any subject. See if you can pose, ONCE, an argument without insult, or accusation or abandoning the thread and go based on the merits of the issue. I dare you to try.
I wasn't talking about you on this subject, I just meant in general.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Heroin use spreads HIV, and creates crime because you get junkies stealing in order to afford their fix. This isn't something that happens with pot or alcohol.

Stop resorting to ridiculous comparisons to try to give your argument some strength, you're using that stupid lack of ability to see shades of grey thing that lowing does.
I will continue to stand toe to toe with you on any subject. See if you can pose, ONCE, an argument without insult, or accusation or abandoning the thread and go based on the merits of the issue. I dare you to try.
Yeah, so do I.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

you know what cracks me up aboot threads like this...  young people saying "well i have been smoking and have no health problems."  lulz.

what did that have to do with my statement?

anyway, i find those drugs disgusting.  we all know why those are legal and pot is not.  you can grow pot in your basement.  those drugs need to be created in a lab.  plus, the ingredients in those drugs make up big chunks of some countries GDP.
cpt.fass1
+329|6687|NJ

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

what did that have to do with my statement?

anyway, i find those drugs disgusting.  we all know why those are legal and pot is not.  you can grow pot in your basement.  those drugs need to be created in a lab.  plus, the ingredients in those drugs make up big chunks of some countries GDP.
Just wondering if you were across the board. There are people out there who have a massive problem with Pot and Illegal drugs but they'll turn around and praise "Company Drugs", Just wantted to see where you stand.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5438
You can do a lot to yourself while you are young. Don't treat your health like credit.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, so do I.
Oh well, I find your GWB style attitude of "with us or against us" on every subject a waste of time to debate with.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Yeah, so do I.
Oh well, I find your GWB style attitude of "with us or against us" on every subject a waste of time to debate with.
and I find your, I don't have an argument so I will just insult you attitude, weak. Your dismissal of me, instead of debate, is transparent. Like I said, I dare you to try and debate without insult, accusation, or running for the woodwork.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5438

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, so do I.
and I find your, I don't have an argument so I will just insult you attitude, weak. Your dismissal of me, instead of debate, is transparent. Like I said, I dare you to try and debate without insult, accusation, or running for the woodwork.
afaik this is typical ghettoperson
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Swan wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

AFAIK, I don't even know who you are. I've seen what, 5 posts of yours?
cpt.fass1
+329|6687|NJ
What are you guys debating about?

P.S. The source and this article are about as relevant as a 2 year old working on creating a new source of power.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

cpt.fass1 wrote:

P.S. The source and this article are about as relevant as a 2 year old working on creating a new source of power.
I made a snide comment about Lowing's debating skills, and he took offence.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6533|Texas - Bigger than France

Pubic wrote:

re: Phelps, I'm not sure if he smoked during training, but the photo implies this is likely.  It wasn't MJ use which caused him to lose sponsorship, it was the sponsors.  If they never found out, he'd still have those extra millions.
It wasn't MJ use that costed him the sponsors?

So like the sponsors decided to end his sponsorship because he won too many medals in Bejing?

I think you may have mistyped or something.

My opinion is that was a very expensive bong hit for Phelps.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I'm sure he'll get them all back after the next Olympics when he wipes the floor with everyone again. People have short memories.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5711|Gulf Coast

ghettoperson wrote:

People have short memories.
Anyone else find that amusing?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

El Beardo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

It's certainly ironic that the people forgetting about it won't be pot smokers.

I was just reading this article on Digg. Sounds like he's doing pretty well for himself still, although without Kelloggs.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5438

ghettoperson wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I was just reading this article on Digg. Sounds like he's doing pretty well for himself still, although without Kelloggs.
weed > corn flakes
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

Swan wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

weed > corn flakes
Weedios. "Finally it is weed for breakfast".
Swan
The town bike
+54|5438

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Swan wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

weed > corn flakes
Weedios. "Finally it is weed for breakfast".
"Start your day with a bowl of Weedios, then climb back in bed and watch the Price is Right"

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I made a snide comment about Lowing's debating skills, and he took offence.
I argue my opinion, you insult and throw out accusations, yet you wanna question my debating skills? I am not offended by you, I am amused.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

Swan wrote:

lowing wrote:

AFAIK, I don't even know who you are. I've seen what, 5 posts of yours?
Word gets around, go figure?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Swan wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

weed > corn flakes
True story. I can't say I like cereal much at all.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

ghettoperson wrote:

I've seen plenty of robberies to fuel alcoholism.

RESPONSIBLE use is only a problem for the user, doesn't spread HIV or create crime.
Pretty sure Keith Richards hasn't committed any crimes to get his fixes.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-07-07 18:33:54)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

Dilbert_X wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I've seen plenty of robberies to fuel alcoholism.

RESPONSIBLE use is only a problem for the user, doesn't spread HIV or create crime.
Pretty sure Keith Richards hasn't committed any crimes to get his fixes.
his body is a crime

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard