SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5490|England
yay
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
Damn it I forgot to start watching it. Gonna wait till later and download.
Banned
+236|5490|England
awesome
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
I thought it would be the Bugatti vs the SSC Ultimate Aero. Aren't they the top 2 fastest production cars right now? With the Aero apparently being faster.

Obviously it's gonna beat the McLaren F1, that car is from a bygone era.

Those chicks were hot though, especially the blonde one in the middle.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

I lol'd hard at Clarkson trying to push the Volvo
Banned
+236|5490|England
the blonde one in the audience was hotter than all 3 of them slags put together
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
Wish I had stayed home rather than gone to see Transformers 2 tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma
the downlaod speed is sooo fuckign slow....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
Haha, this episode (3) was good. Micheal McIntyre = Fucking hilarious, and the best bit, probably one of the best bits in Top Gear I've seen in awhile, was the Ken Block drifting bit.... and then the race with the Motocross dirtbike, it was like Motorstorm, it really was. Shit, that bit was awesome!
Kez
+778|5696|London, UK
This series is definately better than last series
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Mekstizzle wrote:

Haha, this episode (3) was good. Micheal McIntyre = Fucking hilarious, and the best bit, probably one of the best bits in Top Gear I've seen in awhile, was the Ken Block drifting bit.... and then the race with the Motocross dirtbike, it was like Motorstorm, it really was. Shit, that bit was awesome!
Spot on! McIntyre is funny as fuck anyway, but his lap...2 wheels?! I almost fell off the seat laughing. Oh, and his Austin Princess

The drifting in the Scooby was awesome, but I have to say, the start when they were mouthing off the Government was just pure fucking "Id rather be inside Paul Scholes!" <-- WTF!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

Part where they jumped the gap with the Herc in the back was just pure win, the choreography involved in that was just . Ken Block is an epic driver.
Kez
+778|5696|London, UK
"YouBook" and "FaceTube"
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Kptk92 wrote:

"YouBook" and "FaceTube"

Im watching the Scooby again http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lnd97
Slarty
+37|5957|Ingerland

Jeremy Clarkson wrote:

2-4-6-8 Jacqui Smiths husband likes to mastur...oh wait no I can't say that can I
Had me in tears

Also Micheal McIntyre was bloody funny too. Best episode in a while

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard