+1,393|6619
Me
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Me
And the less important paper clip ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Varegg wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Me
And the less important paper clip ...
haha I had no idea
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
aussies invented the rotary washing line.

go figure
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
auz doesn't invent, it is part of an invention....like when it was a home to convicts. Brits made an amazingly innovative move there.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
convicts
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Me
ahahahahahahahahahahaha so funny
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

usmarine wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Me
ahahahahahahahahahahaha so funny
I'm here all night.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

CameronPoe wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I was thinking the other day cause I saw a North Carolina license plate(first in flight) and America has really brought the world the first of a lot of things..

Ford was the first car.
Wright brothers brought the world flight
We invented Nuclear Power
The telephone.

What is your country known for making creating?
I thought Alexander Graham Bell was Canadian? And isn't Karl Benz of Germany the inventor of the automobile?

Ireland:

Stream of consciousness writing, American/British infrastructure, etc.

Addendum: countries don't create things - individuals/groups/companies do.
que the scene from family guy where the irish are super advanced then they discover alcohol and wreck it all
15 more years! 15 more years!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Flecco wrote:

You forgot the 'How to support one of the most ghastly regimes in Earth's history in 5 easy steps' m8.
Which regime? Ireland has been militarily neutral for the entire span of its recent independent history.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

CameronPoe wrote:

Flecco wrote:

You forgot the 'How to support one of the most ghastly regimes in Earth's history in 5 easy steps' m8.
Which regime? Ireland has been militarily neutral for the entire span of its recent independent history.
eh?  according to one of your countrymen, you guys have been in afghanistan. (i think it was irishreaper whatever)
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Flecco wrote:

eh?  according to one of your countrymen, you guys have been in afghanistan. (i think it was irishreaper whatever)
Ermmm. Not true.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Ermmm. Not true.
well i didnt think so, but he posted multiple links and everything. (know i dont know which thread it is)
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6639|Up North

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Ermmm. Not true.
well i didnt think so, but he posted multiple links and everything. (know i dont know which thread it is)
There is Irish soldiers in Afghanistan, Musa Qala (cant be bothered finding a link) but there is.

There was also Irish soldiers in Iraq

Dont even get me started with all the nazis which got asylum (or whatever you call it) after WW2, which would also explain the anti semitic views of alot of Irish people. But hey! if I lived in the Poland of Western EU I would also be mad at the world.

On topic I dont really remember what my country (Denmark) has brought to the world, I think the Vikings Invented raping and robbing...

Last edited by Dr.PhiL (2009-07-04 10:52:58)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Dr.PhiL wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Ermmm. Not true.
There is Irish soldiers in Afghanistan (cant be bothered finding a link) but there is.

There was also Irish soldiers in Iraq (Musa Quala was where they were stationed if I remember correct)

Dont even get me started with all the nazis which got asylum (or whatever you call it) after WW2, which would also explain the anti semitic views of alot of Irish people. But hey! if I lived in the Poland of Western EU I would also be mad at the world.

On topic I dont really remember what my country (Denmark) has brought to the world, I think the Vikings Invented raping and robbing...
i dont think cameronpoe will agree with you.  but, i believe you.  thank you sir.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky

Dr.PhiL wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Ermmm. Not true.
There is Irish soldiers in Afghanistan (cant be bothered finding a link) but there is.

There was also Irish soldiers in Iraq (Musa Quala was where they were stationed if I remember correct)

The best toy in the World.

mother fucking Legos
mikkel
+383|6571
Are all those supposed to be American inventions?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

mikkel wrote:

Are all those supposed to be American inventions?
According to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o … inventions (you'll note I left a lot off)
Sources and reasoning included.

A couple are questionable .. like condensed milk.. but the majority are solid.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5717|Croatia
tie
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

CameronPoe wrote:

Flecco wrote:

WW2 m8.

Didn't militarily support the Nazis, it was more of a enemy of my enemy thing but the point was the Irish kicking the British out had a lot to do with the changes in the UK at the time and other external factors.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6692|Eastern PA
Funk, Blues, Rock and Roll, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Country, Western, R&B, Soul, Punk
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Masques wrote:

Funk, Blues, Rock and Roll, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Country, Western, R&B, Soul, Punk
The best part.

Funk, blues, rock and roll, hip-hop, jazz, R&B and soul were all brought about by the American Negroes.

Why do white people come up with such shitty music!
13rin
+977|6449
Synthetic Rubber and Polymers.

As if synthetic rubber wasn't bass ass enough Goodyear 'Vulcanized' it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Flecco wrote:

WW2 m8.

Didn't militarily support the Nazis, it was more of a enemy of my enemy thing but the point was the Irish kicking the British out had a lot to do with the changes in the UK at the time and other external factors.
The Irish allowed allied overflights - an invitation not extended to Germany. The Irish kicked the Brits out in 1922, 17 years before WWII commenced.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

CameronPoe wrote:

Flecco wrote:

WW2 m8.

The Irish allowed allied overflights - an invitation not extended to Germany. The Irish kicked the Brits out in 1922, 17 years before WWII commenced.
Don't know much Irish history tbh I do know there was a Nazi movement there headed by one of the chief Police commissioners or backed by him anyway. The Blueshirts.

Gotta say though, 1922 wasn't long after WW1... The Brits losing Ireland probably had more to do with that than some sort of incredible Irish army.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard