JamesMcG
+2|5464
Okay, so Im kind of new to Battlefield 2 and I LOVE it!
I have noticed that there is some kind of delay and im fine with that, but think this is truely messed up.

So I was a Lance Corporal with 670(about) Points. I go into a game and get 2 ribbons and I rank up to a Corporal. The game ends and I get my unlock and I see my two ribbons. My rank shows Corporal. BUT my points are still the 670.. And you need 800 for Corporal 0.o .. So I decide to play some more games, and after EACH game I check and that score is being logged!! At least that is good. So now Im up to 750Pts.

Will I ever get those 130(about)pts?! or are those lost forever?? I have waited about 30 hours.

Thanks everyone.

PS :: Also, at the end of every game right before the stats or right when the last ticket is reduced, it says "Your connection to the server was lost" (or something like that). Could that prevent me from getting those pts?? but its only for a second or two and I still see the stat page where it show everyones scores.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6203|what

It's just 130points, don't worry about it.

JamesMcG wrote:

PS :: Also, at the end of every game right before the stats or right when the last ticket is reduced, it says "Your connection to the server was lost" (or something like that). Could that prevent me from getting those pts?? but its only for a second or two and I still see the stat page where it show everyones scores.
No, that has no effect. I used to get it too, nothing to worry about.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2009-07-02 06:33:40)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard