rtkantoine
+0|6796
after installing the new patch,i tried to log on with the exact same name and pw and every time i got the same message "uniquenick provided invalid".

so i tryed to refresh my cd key...nothing,creating new gamespy account with the same name and pw as bf2...nothing so finally i decided to reinstall the game,i didnt delete my usual account but it still not working with that one so i created one using the same name and pw wich was suppose to be impossible because i didnt delete the old one and now its working the only problem is i lost my rank and point,i am first class soldiers,mean i lost 130 hours of gameplay and 12000 points....im very very upset.

if u have any idea how i can retrieve my account or if u ad the same problem and resolved plz help me.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6870|North Texas
I did a seach, using your bf2s login, and found two accounts.

Search results for Player "rtkantoine"
rtkantoine - ( 44483602 )
rtkantoine - ( 57784285 )

I'm afraid you're screwed. Try this: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=26538#p26538
Chard
+1|6855|Christchurch, New Zealand
talk to EA maybe they'll help you
dan500
+57|6871

Chard wrote:

EA, help? ROFL
Bloody Sky
+2|6868|Texas

dan500 wrote:

Chard wrote:

EA, help? ROFL
LMAO!

You never know. It could be a only last resort......
Actually call them. If you get that mad, kind of, voice, they will eventually cave. At least tthey did for me. Or maybe it was after I told them my main account name was Bloody Sky ~666~ (Some other EA/Gamespy online consule game, not BF2). LoL
But don't sound too mad. They just might deal with you then.
But if you e-mail them, then I doubt you will get very much help.
DocMorphine
+0|6807

rtkantoine wrote:

after installing the new patch,i tried to log on with the exact same name and pw and every time i got the same message "uniquenick provided invalid".

so i tryed to refresh my cd key...nothing,creating new gamespy account with the same name and pw as bf2...nothing so finally i decided to reinstall the game,i didnt delete my usual account but it still not working with that one so i created one using the same name and pw wich was suppose to be impossible because i didnt delete the old one and now its working the only problem is i lost my rank and point,i am first class soldiers,mean i lost 130 hours of gameplay and 12000 points....im very very upset.

if u have any idea how i can retrieve my account or if u ad the same problem and resolved plz help me.
I have the same problem but prior to the patch upgrade. EA is suppose to be working with Gamespy  regarding this issue.  It appears to be a database problem.  I have a support request in with both EA and Gamespy.  EA says there working on trying to figure out how this can happen, gamespy basicly think EA have bunch of morons working for them. Gamespy can see my acccount, b ut for some reason EA says it was deleted.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6843
Sound very anal when you call. And be sure to threaten to sodomize their children with rusty forks too. Otherwise, you are out of luck.
dreadx1
+0|6790|Tampa, FL
I had the exact same thing happen with the 1.02 patch. I had just gotten my lance corporal. I called and they basicly said go sh*t in your hat, start over. I hope you have better luck with then then I did.
Capt.CupoNoodles
+18|6790|Southampton, PA

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Sound very anal when you call. And be sure to threaten to sodomize their children with rusty forks too. Otherwise, you are out of luck.
Holy Crap, Merc...
Not so sure that they're going to be receptive with THAT threat...
(I think I'm going to stand up for the rest of the day...)

8-O

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard