priznat
+0|6843

<eN>Madcat wrote:

ya thats true instead of the GSG-9 they added some gay insurgent team.
Rainbow September? Pink Power? I don't recall hearing about a gay insurgent team..

Pillowbiter Commandos?

Sorry I couldn't resist
AFTERBURN
+0|6831|Seattle, WA
Lets hope they release it without nearly as many bugs as BF2 had.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6782|Perth, Western Australia
All that I do know is that there are new weapons, the only one of which i Know is the normal G36, they are adding the apache, and atvs and jet skis, and grappling hooks and tear gas
lockedon
+1|6770
Im Thinking Something Like More Maps...More Gunz...More Awards... And more Gameplay Games(like CTF(Capture The Flag).
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6784|Barrie Ontario
Rpg's and Silenced Weapons, also for the night maps....Mounted flashlights or lasers. THATS IT LASERS ON THE GUNS THAT WOULD JUST BE AMAZING

Last edited by ShellShock.PwN (2005-10-12 13:11:42)

Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6814

lockedon wrote:

And more Gameplay Games(like CTF(Capture The Flag).
And what is BF2's gametype? Its nothing more than CTF with a few more things added.
Miggins
+0|6833
I'd like to see the Special Forces give bridges (and destroying them) a real meaning in the game.

Off the top of my head there are only three bridges in all of the available maps in BF2 that it is even worth blowing up to limit your opponents avenues of attack, as the vast majority of bridges can be bypassed with fords.

Think how much better Zatar Wetlands would be if cutting the bridges actually meant you could keep the heavy armor out of certain flags. There would be a point in keeping bridges down (or trying to keep them open for your team mates to use). Right now bridges are pretty pointless.

I'd also like the gaining of ribbons or awards be the trigger to open up the unlocks rather than just a matter of collecting points. If you want the unlock associated with the Engineer class you have to get badges or ribbons pertaining to that class rather than just getting your global score up to the next promotion level.
lagerfool
+23|6761|SE Virgina
* Add special air support on a very long timer that is basically an incoming cruise missle or support from an AC-130 high above. It would take a bit to get to you but once it does all hell will break loose on the enemy.

JUST BRING BACK THE AC-130.  Nothing better than players raining hell fire from above.

Last edited by lagerfool (2005-11-19 21:17:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard