<eN>Madcat
+2|6829
damn Dave, i was just about to post that, yes truly an amazing map. and we can have more fun with the bf2 planes and choppers. so it wont be fucking 2v2 planes. maybe 10v10:D although i beleive there would be a downside, good aviators racking up kills on n00bs and choppers. BTW, it might conclude with the creation of one those big bf bombers in the modern world, BIG ONES BIG!!

Last edited by <eN>Madcat (2005-10-12 09:48:38)

CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6830|Missoula, MT
Sometimes bigger IS better! 
[LFX]angus
+0|6815|Texas...unfortunately
I hate the patch, except for the new map, which is all I really play now
My favorite was Berlin, but Wake was probably second; then I suppose would have been No Fly Zone (CTF)

oh...and btw CMDR, I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!
lockedon
+1|6762
i Like Wake Its Good Enough! Its Awesome! Hey Why Dont They Make Like All The Bf1942 maps! like Ghetto Berling In BF2! That Would Be Weird! But LIke That!
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6769|Alabama Coast, USA

Croak wrote:

You're right about the helo models (and don't forget they still use the Huey), but the Corps damn sure uses tanks.
Yeah... it'd be bitching to see a CH-53 Echo in the game...  I've seen video of 'em doing a loop (also saw a first class blooper video of one somehow chopping off his own refueling boom with the main rotor.

Well... that's why I said "I don't think", rather than "they don't" ;P   Yeah, I see they've got M1's... the biggest I ever saw at K-Bay were some Bradley variant.

Of course... I still think the F-35 is a stupid idea, that's only good for the USMC.  "One size fits all" rarely fits anyone well, when the military is concerned.  So... you design a STOVL fighter (needed by the Marines), then remove the STOVL component and play with it to let the Air Force use it...   then play with it some more and hope it's good enough for the Navy??  Yeah... right.  (no offence to the Air Force...  but their jets don't have to crash on a moving object and survive as SOP).

And why not just use an F/A-18F for all US figher bomber spawns, and F-35's for all US figher spawns?
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6762|NRW,Germany
I hate Wake because most of the time I´m US and those helicopter/plane whores stay on the carrier while only a few try to really fight their way on the island facing the whole Chinese army. On Chinese side they whore as well but at least when the first point is taken by US troops they start fighting instead of whoring.
SGTJones97E
+0|6824
i think wake island sucks.  i hate any map where the one team starts out completely on a ship instead of at least having one or two spawns on the island.  like if one of the tips of the island was USA that would change things....
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6769|Illinois
El Alamein would be awesome, but almost everyone agrees on that. I think the Battle of the Bulge would be cool. That had a little bit of everything-choppers, tanks, sniping and ground combat.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6763|Noizyland

Wake is fine for me too, (not that I've played it yet, but It's good to have an island map somewhere, and Wake was cool in 1942.) I'd like EA to put in another couple of urban combat maps. They're always fun. No sense making it Stalingrad or Berlin because that would just not fit in to the whole modern combat era.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6763|Noizyland

Hey yeah! Didn't see that comment! A snowy map would be cool - in China or something. Then they could put in super-fast snowmobiles!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard