lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
I am In the airports, on the airplanes and on the mass transit system yesterday coming home from vacation, surrounded by saggers at the gates and on the airplanes and on the trains. No one was crippled or mentally lacking, everyone was strong and healthy, basically a CHOICE not an oppression. This left me to wonder how and why am I supposed to entertain this bullshit with "understanding", and "open mindedness", and of course pay for their short comings in life by financing their life style choices through all of your beloved social programs.

This sagging bullshit has gotta stop and I can not believe they let these fools on the planes or even in the airport.

Now to satisfy my hypocrisy of living by a ideology that you should be free to do as you wish as long as it does not interfere with another persons right to life liberty and happiness. They are allowed to sag all they want as long as not 1 cent of my taxpayer money goes into their pockets in any form.

I do not like it, there is nothing positive that comes from it and it does not lead to responsible choices in life. However as it is their choice to act and dress as they wish, it should be my choice as to whether I want to fund this behavior. They wanna be all gangsta, then fine, let them find their way to prison and they can act all the gangsta they want, this is the only way I would choose to fund this shit.

Oh and by the way, before anyone in the liberal brain trust on this forum dismisses this simply by calling me a racist, first, I did not mention a race and second if I were to mention races I would be mentioning both black and white. It seems the white kids also enjoy wearing their pants below their asses and holding them up by grabbing onto their dicks.

ATG you wonder why our country is collapsing, I offer bullshit like this and its acceptance by the rest of us, as a sample of part of the larger problem, the decline of morality and responsibility in America. We have given up control of everything positive and productive, though complacency, to our govt. and the negative influences in our society.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

What's a sagger?

actually, nvm

It seems the white kids also enjoy wearing their pants below their asses and holding them up by grabbing onto their dicks.
That is your gripe... that people who dress differently to you, are allowed to be at the airport? lmao

Last edited by AussieReaper (2009-06-28 06:21:31)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616
I didn't know people still did that.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

lowing wrote:

ATG you wonder why our country is collapsing, I offer bullshit like this and its acceptance by the rest of us, as a sample of part of the larger problem, the decline of morality and responsibility in America. We have given up control of everything positive and productive, though complacency, to our govt. and the negative influences in our society.
It all goes back to the 60's mate, when the fashion and drugs and rock and roll culture kicked in. You'll never get the glory days of the roaring 50's back, ever.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

so what lowing?  good lord

i think hilljacks who sport rebel flags are fucking tards, but i dont really care.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-06-28 06:24:12)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

I didn't know sagging was financed through social programs
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

lowing wrote:

I am In the airports, on the airplanes and on the mass transit system yesterday coming home from vacation, surrounded by AIR-GUITARERS at the gates and on the airplanes and on the trains. No one was crippled or mentally lacking, everyone was strong and healthy, basically a CHOICE not an oppression. This left me to wonder how and why am I supposed to entertain this bullshit with "understanding", and "open mindedness", and of course pay for their short comings in life by financing their life style choices through all of your beloved social programs.

This AIR-GUITAR bullshit has gotta stop and I can not believe they let these fools on the planes or even in the airport.

Now to satisfy my hypocrisy of living by a ideology that you should be free to do as you wish as long as it does not interfere with another persons right to life liberty and happiness. They are allowed to AIR-GUITAR all they want as long as not 1 cent of my taxpayer money goes into their pockets in any form.

I do not like it, there is nothing positive that comes from it and it does not lead to responsible choices in life. However as it is their choice to act and dress as they wish, it should be my choice as to whether I want to fund this behavior. They wanna be all HARD-FUCKIN'-CORE, then fine, let them find their way to prison and they can act all the HARD-FUCKIN'-CORE they want, this is the only way I would choose to fund this shit.

Oh and by the way, before anyone in the liberal brain trust on this forum dismisses this simply by calling me a racist, first, I did not mention a race and second if I were to mention races I would be mentioning both black and white. It seems the white kids also enjoy wearing their pants below their asses and holding them up by grabbing onto their dicks.

I've modified the post to accurately place the importance of it's content.

Aussie, this also works to answer your question, it does notmatter what a sagger is, use your imagination.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

i get the feeling lowing wanted to use another word that ends with "ggers."
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

https://www.orderhiphop.com/images/50_cent_SE.jpg

https://gallicwars.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/50centap3007_468x527.jpg

This man is a role model.

But seriously, these guys at the airport is a good thing lowing. It means there is a good chance they are leaving the country....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
You like to think that you pay for their lives through tax, because that way you feel superior to them and that's a good feeling to you, because your life lacks anything whatsoever that you have to go out of your way to get that sense of superiority. I know how people like you work in the head.

You're just like....... for fuck sake, you complain about so much shit, and you think you're right about everything and that you're the pinnacle of existance. There's no point in trying to communicate with people like you, so far stuck up your own arse, what's the damn point?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

oolz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Chill Mek, I don't think he is serious.

I mean, for example:

lowing wrote:

This left me to wonder how and why am I supposed to entertain this bullshit with "understanding", and "open mindedness", and of course pay for their short comings in life by financing their life style choices through all of your beloved social programs.
it's not like lowing actually believes there are social programs which finance this sort of behaviour.

Do American taxes really pay for saggers clothing?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

AussieReaper wrote:

Do American taxes really pay for saggers clothing?
in theory yes
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
No I do not pay for sagging directly, of course not, and for you all to not see beyond the words to what actually does happen and what the tax payers do pay for,  is a complete lack of denial on your part.

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company? If you say yes it does not matter, you are liar, if you say no, now you know what the problem is and why the taxpayers eventually support this life style.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

lowing wrote:

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company? If you say yes it does not matter, you are liar, if you say no, now you know what the problem is and why the taxpayers eventually support this life style.
fuck no i wouldnt.  but there are plenty of jobs out there where that doesnt matter.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

lowing wrote:

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company?
Maybe not, but if I did own a tattoo parlor or an urban clothing store I'd hire them over a guy in a suit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

but no jews
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

You like to think that you pay for their lives through tax, because that way you feel superior to them and that's a good feeling to you, because your life lacks anything whatsoever that you have to go out of your way to get that sense of superiority. I know how people like you work in the head.

You're just like....... for fuck sake, you complain about so much shit, and you think you're right about everything and that you're the pinnacle of existance. There's no point in trying to communicate with people like you, so far stuck up your own arse, what's the damn point?
lol, you wish.

My life is fullfilled with a healthy family, a beaultiful home, a job, and a little money in the bank.

I do think I am right about my opinions, don't you think you are right about yours? I would hope so, because if you are arguing points you do not believe in or think is right, then what exactly are you trying to do?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

fuck no i wouldnt.  but there are plenty of jobs out there where that doesnt matter.
jobs maybe, careers to build a life on not so much.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Lowing can you qualify this statement?

lowing wrote:

This sagging bullshit has gotta stop and I can not believe they let these fools on the planes or even in the airport.
I just can't understand the problem with these people being in public. Or at an airport. I thought potential security threat, since we know 50cent is likely to be packin' but then again, with pants like that you can't really conceal carry.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company?
Maybe not, but if I did own a tattoo parlor or an urban clothing store I'd hire them over a guy in a suit.
Would be great if only tattoo parlors and the 3.25 dollar an hour jobs, fueled our economic engine, R and D and fed the people and cured the sick.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

lowing wrote:

Would be great if only tattoo parlors and the 3.25 dollar an hour jobs, fueled our economic engine, R and D and fed the people and cured the sick.
It keeps these guys of the streets (and also away from airports).
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Lowing can you qualify this statement?

lowing wrote:

I just can't understand the problem with these people being in public. Or at an airport. I thought potential security threat, since we know 50cent is likely to be packin' but then again, with pants like that you can't really conceal carry.
Ummmm well, how about, most of us do not feel the need to sit next to men who wear their pants around their ankles? I know crazy huh?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

It keeps these guys of the streets (and also away from airports).
try addressing the points I have made in the OP or after instead of being a smart ass. Or admit I have a point that you can not argue against. choose one
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

lowing wrote:

Ummmm well, how about, most of us do not feel the need to sit next to men who wear their pants around their ankles? I know crazy huh?
Sexual tension? Why not make a post about keeping gay people away from public transport? It might make your life more comfortable. Or ban the homeless from places of work, and away from marketplaces? They might also make you feel uncomfortable as you go about your daily routine.

You're not paying taxes as heavily as 50cent is. And he is a serial offender so I don't buy your, "we pay for their lifestyles by taxes" attitude for one minute. And he does contribute to society, as both a role model for kids, and as an American icon of success, and he contributes to the arts through music.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard