Can You Feel It0%0% - 0
I Want You Back0%0% - 0
Other (Specify)11%11% - 9
Total: 81
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6730|Ireland | Monaghan

You are not alone.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Thriller and Beat it
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA
I like Smooth Criminal and Man in the Mirror, the most.

I am devastated by his passing. He changed my life forever, now if you will excuse me, I gotta go to a vigil and sell MJ t-shirts.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5506|England
lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

I like Smooth Criminal and Man in the Mirror, the most.

I am devastated by his passing. He changed my life forever, now if you will excuse me, I gotta go to a vigil and sell MJ t-shirts.
I would have guessed "Black Or White" with you.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6655
The moonwalk.

I know its not a song but its the only thing of his that I remember from my childhood.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6725
this is a great song... the heaviest song he did...
Love is the answer
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Beat it!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6008|Aberdeen, Scotland
Have played bass for Billie Jean, Beat it, and Want you back with different bands...they're all cool, but I prefer Billie Jean, although folk love to dance to I Want you Back

Last edited by MrAnderson (2009-06-26 14:53:44)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

I forgot Britney used to actually look good..

Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

i dont know how i feel about his music.  i mean i listened to it in the 80's.  but then again, i listened to men at work also along with the other towels in that era.  you are not alone to me would be his best song imo.  the rest was just 80's crap.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum

usmarine wrote:

i dont know how i feel about his music.  i mean i listened to it in the 80's.  but then again, i listened to men at work also along with the other towels in that era.  you are not alone to me would be his best song imo.  the rest was just 80's crap.
i come from a land down underrrrrrr
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662

Kmarion wrote:

Stimey wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Smooth Criminal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVpQ0ZG8Q
Good video as well. This was back when artist used to spend a long time making videos, they put a lot of effort and work into them (and MTV played them). Most nowadays are shot in one day, or are recycled concert footage.
This is also my favorite. Such quality videos, modern ones really don't compare
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

FatherTed wrote:

usmarine wrote:

What the hell is vegemite anyway?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6748|Toronto | Canada

Kmarion wrote:

I forgot Britney used to actually look good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJQomr6Er0
I watched that same video today and thought the EXACT same thing.  Damn, what happened?  She was really good looking
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

usmarine wrote:

It wasn't '80s crap though.  Musicians now emulate MJ - his look, his sound, his dancing.  His basslines were funky, hard, groovy.  His voice is iconic, and copied today by many artists (Justin Timberlake, Neyo, most R&B singers).  His dancing style was amazing - inspired by early B-Boys and choreographed dance, and smooth but rugged at the same time.  He could pop and slide better than many B-Boys who strictly focused on that type of dance.

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

this is a great song... the heaviest song he did...
It's about a hooker too

I love Michael's music and his dance moves, and its utterly ridiculous that the same media that chastized, criticized and dragged him through coals during his lifetime now jumps up with praise and heralds' his talents.  It annoys me.

I will be having a dance party tonight in his honor.  Yeah Michael, you BAD!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

usmarine wrote:

What the hell is vegemite anyway?
And what does "Chundder" mean?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker

Poseidon wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Billie Jean
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It wasn't '80s crap though.  Musicians now emulate MJ - his look, his sound, his dancing.  His basslines were funky, hard, groovy.  His voice is iconic, and copied today by many artists (Justin Timberlake, Neyo, most R&B singers).  His dancing style was amazing - inspired by early B-Boys and choreographed dance, and smooth but rugged at the same time.  He could pop and slide better than many B-Boys who strictly focused on that type of dance.
well Ken, i think all that stuff JT and the other R&B people do is crap also.  (I have no idea what Neyo is, and dont post it cuz i most likely do not want to hear it)

Last edited by usmarine (2009-06-27 02:18:24)

AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6486|Liverpool, England
Dirty Diana
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Null - Never liked MJ
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Kmarion wrote:

I actually like this video better than thriller (on second thought).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6165|Vancouver | Canada
Billie Jean.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command

DefCon-17 wrote:

Billie Jean.
Macbeth
Banned