Sniper
+183|6642|A sunburnt country
The King is dead, long live the King.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

This is gonna be worse than when Anna Nicole Smith died
To be honest nobody really cared about that, I can't believe you just tried to compare MJ with ANS
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
CNN said coma now
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
AND IN THE NEW TODAY:
Michael Jackson blings up with 300,000 crystals
As anticipation builds for Michael Jackson's O2 Arena concerts, organisers have guaranteed that it will at least have some sparkle. Hundreds of thousands of Swarovski crystals – or, er, "crystallised elements" – will be integrated into the sets and costumes of Jackson's This Is It residency, producers have announced. Jackson may even wear a fancy crystal hat.

"As the King of Pop, it is only natural for [Jackson] to be crowned in crystal," Swarovski said in a press release. As partners of the production, the jewellers will contribute 53 different shapes, 40 different sizes and 27 different colours of "CRYSTALLIZED (TM) Swarovski Elements" – 300,000 crystals in total. According to the Swarovski website, the company has "inspired the human race" with the "mathe-magical effect" of their creations. This means, we surmise, that they are really sparkly!

Together with the crystal announcement, promoters have also released several hundred new tickets, reserved while staging was still being designed. "We were quite conservative in holding back seats to accommodate the footprint of this massive and technologically advanced production," explained AEG Live president Randy Phillips. "Now that Michael Jackson and Kenny Ortega are advanced in the creative process, our production team is prepared to open up those 'holds' to the general public." Tickets were given away in a lottery this morning, to fans who had subscribed at the Michael Jackson website.

Though the first 750,000 tickets, released in March, sold out almost immediately, some fans will not be able to see these performances. Several of Jackson's initial dates were postponed in an announcement in May.

The first of Jackson's 50 gigs will take place 13 July, so long as those pesky lawsuits keep out of the way.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/ju … -blings-up
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

Jenspm wrote:

BRiiNDED wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'll say to you guys what I said to Max: someone who molested children so young they didn't know what they were doing does not deserve a decent send off.

Anyone who belives he's really innocent is either stupid or crazy in denial.

Therefore he doesn't get a fucking ounce of respect from me, and can, frankly, burn in hell.
You're just an insensitive cunt to be honest, if you haven't got something decent to say about him then don't post. He may have been screwed up in the head, but no need to fucking say it like that is there? He wasn't proven guilty was he for a start...?

And what Varegg said; it should be the music that is taken more into consideration as it's what he became famous for.

But yeah I agree with what me and Sam have just been talking about; he shouldn't have a better sending off than anyone else just because he can sing, one life is as important as another.

Sam wrote:

[23:13] SamBo : just cause he can sing doesnt mean he should get a better sending off than anyone else
stop contradicting yourself.

We should see through his pedophile/etc lifestyle because of his music, yet we shouldn't give him any special treatment because of the music?
Bingo...
Yes, it ain't that hard to bloody understand, every life is worth as much as the next one so we shouldn't treat him special (my opinion), but people will because of growing up with the music he and the Jackson 5 produced (practically fact (MJ fans)).

But finray can't be saying that shit just because of rumours and things that have happened... that doesn't stop him from being human.

It's like Jackabo said...

Jackabo wrote:

Finray you shouldn't say that about anyone no matter who they are. Your not giving an 'honest' opinion your just being a pesimistic prick.

If you don't have anything nice to say about one of the most talented people of all time then I hope you can't say anything good about yourself because compared to him your nothing.
That's the kind of thing I was attempting to get at... but I'm so pissed off at the moment I couldn't say it as easily as he has... (pissed off at some RL stuff)

and...

Coma? :S
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
CNN just reported it.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

To be honest nobody really cared about that, I can't believe you just tried to compare MJ with ANS
Nobody cared about that? CNN went on and on about it for weeks. She was arguably more famous in the US than in the UK though, so you guys were probably spared.

I mean seriously, her death got more coverage than Gerald Ford's death.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
I would have more respect for him if he hadn't had all the surgery.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Nobody cared about that? CNN went on and on about it for weeks. She was arguably more famous in the US than in the UK though, so you guys were probably spared.

I mean seriously, her death got more coverage than Gerald Ford's death.
yeah, ANS's coverage was intense...I remember going on a cruise right around that time and stopping in the Bahamas (where she was buried) and the media was SWARMING around there.

oddly enough, a little over a year later I was at the place she died
Mekstizzle
WALKER
What hospital is that? Bah, UCLA. They've probably stuck some spotty undergrad to take care of him
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

RIP //
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Mekstizzle wrote:

What hospital is that? Bah, UCLA. They've probably stuck some spotty undergrad to take care of him
His condition isn't likely to improve with a better doctor, mek.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD

Mekstizzle wrote:

Take care of what, his corpse?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

ATG wrote:

Next joke results in a ban.

Brb
Woah, is that serious...i wont test that anyway.

Also, damn, sucks that the guys is dead/in coma...that guy rocked the shit out of his feet...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
whats with everyone bumming MJ?

Can someone please explain why he was so great? As far as im concerned his music is mediocre.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

isnt thriller the best selling album ever?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
You never know what the real situation is in this media frenzy, some saying he' dead, some saying he's in a coma, some saying he's moonwalking out of the hospital
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

there was a time this was the awesomess motherfucker alive, he died long ago tbh, rip
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

usmarine wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_be … _worldwide

by quite a bit too
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6691|Sydney, Australia

ATG wrote:

Next joke results in a ban.
QFE.

RIP Michael
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Most outlets seem to be saying he's not dead, bah, I'll check tomorrow morning to see what the real deal is. Laters
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
How different do u think his career would have been if he'd stayed balck?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Poseidon wrote:

usmarine wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_be … _worldwide

by quite a bit too
wow...thats crazy.  i remember renting that record from the library lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard