Jackabo
+127|6529|Dublin, Ireland
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
This is as sudden as the Steve Irwin thing. Not as famous as Mj i know, but still shocking, and sad
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
Legend. Rip.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Poor Iranian dissidents. There goes their limelight.

On another note: I really felt sorry for MJ, at least his ordeal is over now.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-25 15:05:46)

BRiiNDED
+137|6094
.  Absolute legend even if he was a tad wierd. Take away the fact about kids and bankruptcy and stuff; his music was one of a kind.

R.I.P
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
I'll say to you guys what I said to Max: someone who molested children so young they didn't know what they were doing does not deserve a decent send off.

Anyone who belives he's really innocent is either stupid or crazy in denial.

Therefore he doesn't get a fucking ounce of respect from me, and can, frankly, burn in hell.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

He was a pure musical genius, to bad his head was totally fucked up ...

RIP
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Finray wrote:

I'll say to you guys what I said to Max: someone who molested children so young they didn't know what they were doing does not deserve a decent send off.

Therefore he doesn't get a fucking ounce of respect from me, and can, frankly, burn in hell.
Was he proven guilty? No.

That's your opinion.
Maybe you can say that about Josef Fritzel when he does one, but not Mj.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

SirSchloppy wrote:

Finray wrote:

That's your opinion.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

Finray wrote:

You're just an insensitive cunt to be honest, if you haven't got something decent to say about him then don't post. He may have been screwed up in the head, but no need to fucking say it like that is there? He wasn't proven guilty was he for a start...?

And what Varegg said; it should be the music that is taken more into consideration as it's what he became famous for.

But yeah I agree with what me and Sam have just been talking about; he shouldn't have a better sending off than anyone else just because he can sing, one life is as important as another.

Sam wrote:

[23:13] SamBo : just cause he can sing doesnt mean he should get a better sending off than anyone else

Last edited by BRiiNDED (2009-06-25 15:14:49)

The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6715|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Is he dead or isn't he????

Either way, the bloke will do anything to get out of a UK gig!

Going to be a busy morning with all the jokes coming through on the old text messages!
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
tbf its only been confirmed on TMZ
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Chaos in Westwood.
People are gathering, podium set up in front of hospital.

Still only confirmed by TMZ.
13rin
+977|6449
Oh well.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

good night, sweet prince.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2009-06-25 15:33:32)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

SirSchloppy wrote:

Finray wrote:

That's your opinion.
Opinions are fine, jokes are not...(sub) yet.(/sub)
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Coma.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
apparantly he's in a coma. who knows?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
Radio's saying that a shit ton of people are gathering around the hospital for news; enough that a podium had to be set up
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Jackabo
+127|6529|Dublin, Ireland
Finray you shouldn't say that about anyone no matter who they are. Your not giving an 'honest' opinion your just being a pesimistic prick.

If you don't have anything nice to say about one of the most talented people of all time then I hope you can't say anything good about yourself because compared to him your nothing.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

BRiiNDED wrote:

Finray wrote:

You're just an insensitive cunt to be honest, if you haven't got something decent to say about him then don't post. He may have been screwed up in the head, but no need to fucking say it like that is there? He wasn't proven guilty was he for a start...?

And what Varegg said; it should be the music that is taken more into consideration as it's what he became famous for.

But yeah I agree with what me and Sam have just been talking about; he shouldn't have a better sending off than anyone else just because he can sing, one life is as important as another.

Sam wrote:

[23:13] SamBo : just cause he can sing doesnt mean he should get a better sending off than anyone else
stop contradicting yourself.

We should see through his pedophile/etc lifestyle because of his music, yet we shouldn't give him any special treatment because of the music?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
One thing I never understood about MJ is how his kids are white. I mean, he's a black dude. Maybe their mum was white, but then that'd at least make them look like Obama, but nope. Maybe not the right time to discuss I guess, but still
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Queue giant media frenzy about his death, and from now on people will talk about MJ still being alive (if he is dead) and how he's hiding on a tropical island with Tupac and Elvis

SamBo:D wrote:

didn't you do biology at school mek?

fuck
What, so his disease was transmitted to the kids? Unlikely. The only explanation can be that MJ has a relatively recent white ancestor and that's how his kids have turned out like that, because perhaps a generation was skipped or something I dunno.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-25 15:24:03)

bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
he's dead again. LA times have changed their tune
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
This is gonna be worse than when Anna Nicole Smith died
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard