Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

Same here, enemies in this addon are harder to kill.

now Im not sure what to do
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Im where I either destroy the "blocking device" or put it on the ferris wheel.
I'm thinking of destroying it since that ghoul is such a prick. then again..

Last edited by Phatmatt (2009-06-24 09:23:42)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6632
My guess is that the Tribals scale with your level, I'm on level 31 and it's a bitch to kill them. Or at least the ones besieging Desmond do. The Swampfolk however die easy, it only takes one sneak attack from my Gauss Rifle (which does less damage than yours because I wanted it to have 3 shots in a clip without overpowering it) to kill those fuckers.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

Fuck I got betrayed!!! should of seen it coming.  Can't trust a brain in a jar these days..
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6336|New Austin, Not
Lolz @
Punga fruit trip out in the bog

Christ some of that shit freaked me out
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

Rohirm wrote:

Lolz @
Punga fruit trip out in the bog

Christ some of that shit freaked me out
Same here, was awesome tho.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6632
The funniest part was the Charisma Bobblehead "His face was so ugly that I had to leave him" and the you look at the corpse and it says "Mom" on it. Sure that's supposed to be fucked up but it was just to funny.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6632
Holy fuck the main quest was short.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6702|Long Island, New York
I haven't gotten up to it yet but I saw a vid on GT. Fucking hell that's just creepy.

lol @ Moira Brown floating in the water though.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

Done all the main quests, side quests, unmarked quests, gotten all perks, found every location, and finally found every valuable weapon and ammo.

Was pretty short, but was fun.

edit: talking about point lookout.

Last edited by Phatmatt (2009-06-25 14:24:01)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5661|England
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5884|Gulf Coast

So I've only downloaded "Broken Steel" are the others worth it?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6944|Great Brown North
yes
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6632
Pitt- Great loot, great story, too short.
Anchorage- Decent length, but really, really shit. Though there is some really, really sweat loot at the end.
Lookout- Main story is short but there is a ton of exploration that you can do. Loot is pretty lame though.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Pitt- Great loot, great story, too short.
Anchorage- Decent length, but really, really shit. Though there is some really, really sweat loot at the end.
Lookout- Main story is short but there is a ton of exploration that you can do. Loot is pretty lame though.
Yeah, really. Anchorage and Point Lookout are like polar opposites. The story is cool in Point Lookout but you really don't get much back, and in Anchorage the story is kinda shit but what you get back is fucking sick.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6767|Philadelphia, PA
Fallout 3 50% off this weekend on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/22300/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Think I'm gonna buy now.

I was gonna hold out until October when they released the GOTY edition on PC ($50 for FO3 and all DLC), but I've been craving to play the game again and again. I think now it is time.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6518|West NY
Little fucker deserved it

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

really sweat loot at the end.
Nothing like some good ol' sweaty loot.

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Noice.
Too bad my PC's shit or I'd so buy it just to play with mods
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Wow, I don't know if it's because I got it from Steam or what, but I finally finished downloading, got ready to play and... oh Windows Live can't connect! There was some error when I was trying to install the .NET framework (even though I thought Windows already updates it??), then I discovered I disabled it. So I re-enabled it, and now I'm re-downloading FO3 This shit better work, I wanna play the damn game I just paid good money for.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6638|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Just bought the game

And now, since I've got a legit version, I'm gonna install it on my company laptop just for the fuck of it. We'll see how fast I'll get AWM's from the company after I plug it in the NW in two weeks

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2009-07-07 15:01:26)

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6518|West NY
Liberty Prime....
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6638|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Well it didn't work on the laptop. All kinds of funny scripts prolly blocking it. Can't be arsed to do something about it.

But anyhoo, why I was trying the above was to make sure that my savegames would work after installing it again. See the current installation keeps crashing due to all sorts of virus complaints from Avira so I bought the damn game for reals. Is the save folder the only thing that I need to copy to safety before deleting the old game? I don't want to go through 20h of stuff again to get where I am now.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/5/52/Mothership_Zeta.jpg

"You will be able to take a spacewalk possibly outside the ship."
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Has anyone ever used a mod to increase the level cap? I know you can do it via the console, but that sounds annoying and like I'd have to do it every time I play. Plus what happens when all your skills hit 100? I'm sure a mod would take it into account, but adjusting using the console might screw something up.

I'd like to do everything in the entire game, so might as well not be stuck with a weak level cap. I wanna be strong! Grrrr
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

I'm going through a second time. This time as an evil chick. Obvious character name should be obvious here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard