enkur
+0|6617|Austin, TX
He only needs "expert aviator" .. 52 hours away.
rb378wby
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … p;show=all

he has put in 2500 hours into the game.... I wonder what he does for living and where in the world he finds the time to play so much.

Last edited by enkur (2006-04-01 16:03:08)

duc1mus
+0|6696
Looked at his stat on bf2tracker.com and the guy played 437.27 hours in the last 31 days... often plays 20+ hours a day. I don't really think he does anything for living. Played 2500 hours and only have 191 000 points, looks like a noob to me. A noob with a lot of time thought.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6694|Tampa Bay Florida
Ya, his score/time ratio is pretty poor.
moose_rider
+30|6646|Puyallup, WA
He idles...
mad scotsman
+177|6613|scotland
he admins a server and sits idle in a vehicle of his choice for houre on end,,,,more than 400 hours in armour and hasnt got a medal/...id be pissed if he was idling the armour while i was on his team, admin or no admin.

also i think bf2rankedservers.com has a few threads as to wether its against rules lol, imaging the poor git got reset for admin abuse, it happens
Sniper007
+1|6608
The guy clearly has no life, even if he is idling a lot. He still had to get all those points (190k last time I checked). EA also can't tell if he idles or not, so he won't be reset.
buttered noodle
+16|6650|ohio
u mean Lieutenant General, he shouldnt have any prob scioring 8,400 points in 50 hours, and even if he could do that hed stilll get major, he may get 4 star, not sure what exactly qualifies as highest rank of the month
BVC
+325|6700
So he idles...easy kill, join his server and brush up on your knife/defib kill total
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6721|Riva, MD
OMG, that site has the requirements for the European Union Service ribbon and the correct requirements for the SF service ribbons.  Chuy should use that information for this site.
duc1mus
+0|6696
All chuy cares about is getting donations...

I don't think he idles (probably did for some the ground/air defense badges thought). I checked his daily Global Score and Play Time and he almost always have a SPM of over 1. I don't think it would be possible if the guy was only idling. Unless he's the commander, getting free points while doing nothing. But again, 1/3 of his daily Global Score is Team Points, so I guess he ain't the commander often. He could be playing a certain amount of time as tank/chopper whore to get quick points so he could idle for the rest of the day without affecting his global SPM. But somehow, I don't think that's what he does. He seems like a fair (noob) player with nothing else to do but waste his life on BF2.
MB.nZ
+86|6779|New Zealand

moose_rider wrote:

He idles...
do u guys have to bitch about everythin?
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6765

MB.nZ wrote:

moose_rider wrote:

He idles...
do u guys have to bitch about everythin?
Well it is kinda cheap to use your admin powers to idle yourself in a vehicle.

At any rate, he has a vast majority of the kills needed for the medals, so I don't believe that he idles most of the time.  Just for sleep.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6717|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
8,287 in 13 days (or 109:02:15 straight).

he cant Idle and get so much points in so little time
j3ster
+3|6716
And that's the stupid thing about the new ranks in that anybody who is about to get all the vehicle experts will definetly already have all the kit experts and over 200k points so everybody (apart from the odd few) will jump the 3 ranks (maybe 4) in a matter of 3 (or 4) kills.

EA should change the ranking system so reflect the following

Brig Gen = 180k + all kit experts

Maj Gen = 200k + all vehicle experts

Lieu Gen = 250k + all ribbons

General = 300k

Hopefully EA has realised this and are going to change it in the 1.3 patch but somehow I doubt it.

Last edited by j3ster (2006-04-02 10:59:18)

duc1mus
+0|6696
EA realising something?! In what world do you live?
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6683
Who cares why he plays the game so much, I have played on the ! New Wolves server and never once have I seen him idle.  And who cares about his SPM, he has ALL THE EXPERT BADGES, I think that that is an accomplishment in itself; at least he is not a one dimensional player who just revives or a chopper whore.  Give him props it’s quite the feat.

Last edited by ||3RB||earljohnson (2006-04-02 19:04:10)

enkur
+0|6617|Austin, TX
I made the post to let people realize that its a truly amazing accomplishment. Calling him that he idles and stuff is baseless.. getting 40 kills in a round for each of those badges is pretty extreme. No matter which way you look at it.. the guy has put in the time and is truly expert at it.
buttered noodle
+16|6650|ohio
Brig Gen = 180k + all ribbons except WCR

Maj Gen = 200k + all kit experts

Lieu Gen = 250k + all medals

General = 350k + vehicle experts

this would be the most appropriate so that u dont just idle in vehicles, u'd actually have to use them
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6750

||3RB||earljohnson wrote:

Who cares why he plays the game so much, I have played on the ! New Wolves server and never once have I seen him idle.  And who cares about his SPM, he has ALL THE EXPERT BADGES, I think that that is an accomplishment in itself; at least he is not a one dimensional player who just revives or a chopper whore.  Give him props it’s quite the feat.
An accomplishment requiring you to idle 100 hours as each kit? Thats sure tough!

I've seen way to many idlers on Insomnia365 to have any sympathy for people like this...They sit in vehicles the team needs and you can't get them out without TKing and they will just go back in when they check their char each round...twats...
gunpiss
+19|6686
40 kills IAR isn't exteme at all.

Even in a full 64 player server, you can get it easily with armor, not to mention if you are a commander or in a server with only a couple of players.

enkur wrote:

I made the post to let people realize that its a truly amazing accomplishment. Calling him that he idles and stuff is baseless.. getting 40 kills in a round for each of those badges is pretty extreme. No matter which way you look at it.. the guy has put in the time and is truly expert at it.
Scorpian65
+14|6742
Unless his server provider has somehow tweaked the BF2CC then he can only sit idle for a certain time. I run our client side with the kick idler turned off but the server side still kicks you after a short time.

Why does everyone care how many hours he plays? You know nothing about the guy/girl. He could be a 10yr old that plays for long hours when his parents think his sleeping, or a 60 yr old recovering alcholic trying to stay dry, or a 25 yr old confined to a wheelchair because after working all day he went skydiving or mountain climbing or whatever other bullshit you think he should be doing instead of playing BF2 and had an accident.
xaven
+25|6738|Berlin
having expert repair is always suspicious...
Scorpian65
+14|6742

xaven wrote:

having expert repair is always suspicious...
Why is it suspicious? Once you started getting points for destroying the commanders toys every Spec-ops in the server started blowing them up. I tried forever to get mine, then one night playing Daging Oilfields the Chinese had all the flags and the SU just kept repeatedly bombing our stuff. I could barely get one repaired and head to the next one before it was blown to hell again. Because we had no other flags the map went by very fast and I got the badge with about one minute left in the game.

BTW the laser guided missle in either of the bombers is great for taking out the commanders toys. A good gunner will take out one piece per past over them. No rearm time is needed for bombs, first past to get one turn around and get another and so on.

Last edited by Scorpian65 (2006-04-03 13:53:25)

buttered noodle
+16|6650|ohio
not so much if u have a teammate in a vehicle as mechanic and u are in a vehicle as mechanic and ur raping on a medium sized map expert repair is not so hard or if u have some spec ops/C4 happy enimies you both jsut keep going at the commander assets
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6793|Singapore

You one unsearched post away from being assraped by me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard