xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6643|internet
smoking,drinking wasting money in clubs and having one night girls...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

.Sup wrote:

1927 wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

What the hell?
My shits fucking stink mate
o rly now
I have yet to smell shit that doesn't stink
I never smell the gf's mate and she goes in her house, its not as if she covers her scent with deodrant either.  I know she been in there cos she got the tell tale red marks on her knees off her elbows (I am currently improving her diet, so dont worry) and the throne is still warm.

Some peoples poo's do honk more than others.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England

ghettoperson wrote:

Actually, this dude I know constantly sticks his hand down his pants and plays with his balls. And his asshole. And then withdraws his hand, smells it, and shoves it back down. I bet no one can beat that.
In school we had a P.E. teacher like that, his nickname was Scratch n' Sniff.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

1927 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

1927 wrote:

My shits fucking stink mate
o rly now
I have yet to smell shit that doesn't stink
I never smell the gf's mate and she goes in her house, its not as if she covers her scent with deodrant either.  I know she been in there cos she got the tell tale red marks on her knees off her elbows (I am currently improving her diet, so dont worry) and the throne is still warm.

Some peoples poo's do honk more than others.
Protip, lighting a match, letting it burn for a bit and then blowing it out and letting the smoke blow around the room works pretty well to get rid of the smell, better than aerosols because it actually gets rid of it, rather than creating this horrible mixture of lavender and shit odor.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
Well, I don't "hate" it, I guess. But I leave all my electronic equipment either on or on standby - all the time.

In fact: The TV is on downstairs watching Wimbledon by itself, my laptop is sitting in the kitchen browsing Facebook by itself. Oh, and I think I left the microwave door open which means the light is on.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Lick has a point, I'm gonna go turn off that DVD player in the spare room that's been on standby and not ever been played for about a year
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
When I'm sitting I always bounce my leg up and down, it doesn't bother me but it can irritate other people.  "Keep your fucking leg still will ya!"

I fidget with anything and everything, I've broken numerous mobile phones by constantly sliding them up and down.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

Mekstizzle wrote:

Lick has a point, I'm gonna go turn off that DVD player in the spare room that's been on standby and not ever been played for about a year
I still haven't done that

my worst habit has to be that I say I'll do alot of things but I never end up doing it

Also what switch said
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

Switch wrote:

When I'm sitting I always bounce my leg up and down, it doesn't bother me but it can irritate other people.  "Keep your fucking leg still will ya!"

I fidget with anything and everything, I've broken numerous mobile phones by constantly sliding them up and down.
i do that leg thing
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I still haven't done that
Yeah, my TV is still watching Wimbledon.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
The volume on a television must be on an even number, unless it is 5, 15, 25 etc.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Switch wrote:

The volume on a television must be on an even number, unless it is 5, 15, 25 etc.
Bloody nora
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6446|Boulder, CO
The sheer amount of time i sit lurking on here and facebook.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

I get psoriasis under the hair on my head and tend to scratch/rub at it a lot.

Pisses me off to no end. I'd shave my head if it weren't for that and be a proper skin'ed mofocker. I think it's psoriasis anyway, have a family history of it and it looks like it according to others but meh. Could just be a terrible form of dandruff.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646

FatherTed wrote:

Switch wrote:

i do that leg thing
I hate you fuckers. Stop fucking shaking the table I'm sitting in damnit, its giving me a boner!
Dookie0119
+43|5777
Whenever I am playing on the Xbox 360/PC I always look backwards at my wardrobe for some reason.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium
Procrastinating.

Also, when I'm in class I'm always making some kind of beat with my feet, might be hard to understand,... but it's quite fun when bored.
Actually, I don't hate doing that at all..

Last edited by Jebus (2009-06-22 11:08:28)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I talk with my hands which nobody ever complains about but it always pisses me off. I don't know if my hearing is bad but half the time I can never understand what people are saying to me and I ask them to repeat it like 3-4x and they just get pissed at me. All that and spitting which my mom hates me for.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5459|Yeah, there :)
smoking :]
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Procrastinating, i have an  essay due tomorrow, have i started? no. I have an essay due the day after tomorrow, i have i started? no.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

RavyGravy wrote:

Procrastinating, i have an  essay due tomorrow, have i started? no. I have an essay due the day after tomorrow, i have i started? no.
You should be ashamed of yourself boi. Go upstairs right now and do the essay
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England

Dookie0119 wrote:

Whenever I am playing on the Xbox 360/PC I always look backwards at my wardrobe for some reason.
Ha ha, I lol'd
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

.Sup wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

I could, or i could sit here for a little longer
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

RavyGravy wrote:

.Sup wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

meh ur rite, i'd sit there a bit longer tbh lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

.Sup wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

.Sup wrote: