1 april all the way, boy!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6889|San Francisco

Stop being such a poor sport.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6815|Nova Scotia, Canada

Can I ask what's so damn important about your stats that you HAVE to see it on this site???

If you really want to make sure that those 3 kills you got last round got added to your global score, check BFHQ ffs.

Laugh a little bit......sheesh....
duc1mus
+0|6733
I used to visit BF2S every day I played, now I only come once a month for the graphs. This site ain't serious anymore. Euro Force will have been out for a month in less than two weeks, and nothing was updated. And now this april fool thing... not even funny, makes me even sad to see you do such a thing and blame it on EA. You should be ashamed.

Last edited by duc1mus (2006-04-01 12:12:13)

Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6748|NL
It is very serious but it takes time to make good stuff like the graphs.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6697

Prodie wrote:

Can I ask what's so damn important about your stats that you HAVE to see it on this site???
read!
this thread is a poll about april fools...

newspapers, newsticker and websites with boring april fools jokes, i think most are just annoying and stupid. so i made a poll, to find out what you think.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6673|Germany
Lol, ifound out, how to see your real stats, very good idea.

Spoiler (highlight to read):

Click on the dot of the error sentence.

Last edited by Cubefreak666 (2006-04-01 14:27:13)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6678|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Do you not think with it being april fools day they done that with the stats just to piss us all off?
bullet-x2
+0|6642
This isn't an april fools joke, it's a serious dissapointment by the assholes at TeamGOD. Yes teamgods. The hackers that submitted the video. Heres the info:

http://www.teamgod.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2700
chrnoicle
+23|6646|Canada

bullet-x2 wrote:

This isn't an april fools joke, it's a serious dissapointment by the assholes at TeamGOD. Yes teamgods. The hackers that submitted the video. Heres the info:

maybe they are lieing. I will give u an anaogly if it werent for the rain then who will water the garden think about it

Last edited by chrnoicle (2006-04-01 21:36:18)

Home
Section.80
+447|6889|Seattle, Washington, USA

bullet-x2 wrote:

Haha, they're taking the credit for it! Best part is Tyferra saying "Those Fu*king losers".
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6889|San Francisco

ROFL

Yeah, they sure got us good... what incredibly delusional assholes they are.
Easy_4TH
+2|6684
so, this stat thing was an april fools joke?  yes or no please, i'm drunk off my ass and am in no mood for sarcasm.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6889|San Francisco

Easy_4TH wrote:

so, this stat thing was an april fools joke?  yes or no please, i'm drunk off my ass and am in no mood for sarcasm.
Uh, yes. Read the text in the bright red box on top of every stat page.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6816|Noizyland

I don't care about Chuy's joke, it was all right, in good taste and I liked seeing what I looked like with the higher ranks. The whole thing with those certain induviduals who will remain nameless pissed me off. April Fools fucks with my head, I'm forever thinking if people are serious or not. Also, it's April the second here so my guard is down.

Furthermore, I have an itchy eye, and it is annoying me today. Today sucked in general, bring on Monday, (where I have an assignment due that I havn't finished and an essay due the next day which I havn't started.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6868
SO ondo it, top guy with 16,000,000+ points come on, worst thing is with all of EA mess ups now it will come true.

GQ
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6889|San Francisco

Glennwood_Quagmire wrote:

SO ondo it, top guy with 16,000,000+ points come on, worst thing is with all of EA mess ups now it will come true.

GQ
Uh, what?

"ondo" is not a word and the April Fool's day prank had nothing to do with the score glitch giving some guy 16,000,000 points. Please try harder to make coherent sentences so that others may understand you better.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6676|South Jersey
erm....so teamassholes took credit for something they didnt even do? sh*ts bunk
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6699|San Francisco, CA
lol. that's hilarious. but i miss being fifteen ranks that i'm not already.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6804

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

erm....so teamassholes took credit for something they didnt even do? sh*ts bunk
April fooling themselves, that's what it looks like.
Easy_4TH
+2|6684

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Easy_4TH wrote:

Uh, yes. Read the text in the bright red box on top of every stat page.
hey man, chill.  it doesn't exactly say it was an april fools joke.  all it says is "i hope you had a happy april fools day."  that implies nothing.  sorry if i couldn't read between the lines.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6714|A sunburnt country
LOL, April Fool's is fun.

Good work by all.  Bring it on for 2007 I say.

My best friend's birthday is April Fools and he's the biggest joke of all  :-)
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6804

I was hoping EA would release a new patch for April Fools that like nerfed all the guns, made tanks and airplanes almost invincible, and made it so that even if you rip someone open with your gun, they can just turn around and kill you in 1 shot...

Oh wait, that's kinda what we have now.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6751|austria
i loved it! beeing general 4 a day! :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard