MelbourneVictory
+2|6653|Melbourne, Australia
I've searched, but didn't get the answer I was looking round for. Maybe I put in the wrong kind of constraints, but here goes anyway.

I'm going to buy EF in no less than 2-3 weeks. At the same time, I'm 400 points off becoming First Sergeant. I'm planning on unlocking the new Sniper rifle, but what should I do with the other unlock?

Is there a point in saving that unlock until I've bought EF?

Hope I'm not flamed for this.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6782|Golden, CO
I wouldn't bother unless you're really sick of the regular BF2 and the SF maps.

As for your unlock, I'd get either the MP-7 or the MG36.  The MP7 would be my choice because it gives Engineers more flexibility, whereas the others, MG36 and P90, are really just smaller variations on the other weapons for their classes.
MooseRyder
+37|6663|Montréal, Canada
Are you saying that you gonna buy EF so you can unlock the L96A Sniper Rifle?

If yes well dont buy EF, you only need SF to be abble to unlock the P90 and L96A. So get your promotion as fast as you can and unlock it, Dont wait to buy EF because you need to the booster pack to unlock any guns.
MelbourneVictory

MooseRyder wrote:

Are you saying that you gonna buy EF so you can unlock the L96A Sniper Rifle?

If yes well dont buy EF, you only need SF to be abble to unlock the P90 and L96A. So get your promotion as fast as you can and unlock it, Dont wait to buy EF because you need to the booster pack to unlock any guns.
Nah nah, I'm going to buy EF anyway, so I can have a crack at some of the new maps and vehicles. What I'm asking is should I save an unlock for it? Because I'll get the unlocks before I get EF.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6782|Golden, CO

MelbourneVictory wrote:

Nah nah, I'm going to buy EF anyway, so I can have a crack at some of the new maps and vehicles. What I'm asking is should I save an unlock for it? Because I'll get the unlocks before I get EF.
you don't have to, the new Sniper and AT unlocks came with 1.2, not EF.
MelbourneVictory
Good stuff, cheers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard