Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6593|The Land of Scott Walker
Junior has a new crew chief ... bout time.  Tony Eury Jr just could not sort that car out too much of the time.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

Stingray24 wrote:

Junior has a new crew chief ... bout time.  Tony Eury Jr just could not sort that car out too much of the time.
Indeed, by Eury Jr's own admission, supported by little E btw...a lot of times he (Eury) had no clue what to do with the car by the time they reached half-way.  At (imo) better than 95% of the tracks we go to, the track, or the sun, or Something is gonna change to make the car handle differently than at the start.  Thats unacceptable straight away, imo.

As far as the team is concerned, yeah, its gonna change Thier attitude as well.  Mr. Hendrick is serious, if nothing else.  But I suspect it'll be something more like "right...now lets get going, screw our heads on straight and see what Dale Jr is made of."

Last edited by TC.Troy (2009-05-28 18:21:05)

Stingray24
Gratz Jimmie and to Stewart for 2nd.  With 4 tires I think Tony could have held him off.  Good to see Junior up more where he belongs.  Hopefully this crew chief switch will yield good results.
Stingray24
Kyle once again proves what a douche he is ... smashing the guitar on victory lane that he gets as a trophy.  Moron.  He literally has the maturity of a 10 year old.
Stingray24
The sparks over Kyle's antics are still flying.  The artist who painted the guitar is still in disbelief, the track owner is furious, the sponsors are mad, and fans are pissed.  Yet Joe Gibbs has not yet apologized for it.  I lost a lot of respect for Gibbs when he took the big paycheck to turn the other way while Toyota entered the sport.  This took away any I had left for the man.  If you don't apologize when your driver acts like a junior higher on a national stage, you're pathetic.  Sorry, Joe, you obviously have no spine.
Stingray24
Congrats on win number 3 this season, Mark.  Good to see Junior making some positive gains.  I'd like to see them make the Michigan race a 500 instead of a 400 ... perhaps that would take the fuel mileage out of the race.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Im baaack!

Finally got moved and sorta settled.  I decided to put my ps3 online, think Im gonna sell my pc...
Ive been without the pc for 2 weeks and havent missed it tbh.  We'll see...

Was a decent race sunday, was heartbroken for the 48, unreal car they had...thrilled for Mark tho...I would love to see him win the Cup.  God knows he deserves it.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Yes!!!

Kyle fucks up his car, and Jimmie throws a fender to Kurt lololol

This is shaping up to be a good day!

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6594|Amsterdam‫
move to sports tbh
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Stingray24
Nah, this is the biggest thread in EE
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5572|Athens, GA
come on smoke!
Stingray24
Darn, Kasey won.  Oh well, grats on 2nd Tony.  Junior had a good run going til Edwards came in too hot and hit Regan who took out Junior.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

menzo2003 wrote:

move to sports tbh
ya know, if you posted in this thread more than once or twice in the past 2 years, I might lend some credibility to that statement.  As it is...it just looks foolish.

:p
Stingray24
Agreed, TC.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6769|London, England
NASCAR is officially licenced in Gran Turismo 5

Stingray you seen the trailer for GT5 yet?

---

Anyway the main reason I posted is for Lick to get off his fat sexy arse and move this thread to Sports
Stingray24
GT series needs to come to PC ... srsly.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Enough to make you wanna go get a ps3, huh? 
hehe

GT is the shit for racing games, no question.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5572|Athens, GA
forza >>>> gt
Stingray24

TC.Troy wrote:

Enough to make you wanna go get a ps3, huh? 
hehe

GT is the shit for racing games, no question.
Almost enough, TC.  We shall see, we shall see.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

TC.Troy wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

move to sports tbh
ya know, if you posted in this thread more than once or twice in the past 2 years, I might lend some credibility to that statement.  As it is...it just looks foolish.

So are you saying it's not a sport? All the other sports related threads have been moved.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

ghettoperson wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

menzo2003 wrote:

move to sports tbh

So are you saying it's not a sport? All the other sports related threads have been moved.
I dont see anywhere in my statement, wherein it says NASCAR isnt a sport.  What I do see, and say for that matter is, why post that lame bullshit in this thread if you dont watch, and or participate?
Or do you see something in MY statement that I dont?
My point is, folks around here just love to hump into a thread just to stir up bullshit when there is no point in it what-so-ever.  Frankly, I could give 2 shits less where the fucking thread is, as long as I and the other folks that post in it can find it, follow it, and continue to post.
Without all the nonesense, childish finger pointing.  A mod will eventually get around to moving it, of that I am sure.
But frankly, why give a damn?
It'll still be here.

geezus...
Stingray24
TC bringin the ruckus
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5572|Athens, GA
go smoke
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
I think the 48 just might bring it today.
Go Jimmie
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Once again Kyle shows just what an immature, impatient douchebag he is...and as ussual comes out smelling like a rose after killing half the field.

The words floating thru this soup I call a brain shouldnt really be typed in public...

what an asshole.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard