blackvenges
+3|6678
I was on a server playing comander. After the fourth game of us winning the start a mutiny when we are winning 150-9 what the heck? the game ended before the vote ended.

I ask why with no reply. I just want to know the thought behind that. Are they just being @$$s ?
tczblood
+2|6633|UK
i know the exact reason for this, they are trying to get commander so they get the x2 score.

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/46360526-539.png

Last edited by tczblood (2006-03-31 12:43:03)

blackvenges
+3|6678
lol that didnt even cross my mind duh
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6804|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Actually, they are trying to prevent YOU from getting 2x score so that they earn the Gold/Silver/Bronze medal. Only points earned while commander get the 2x bonus.

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2006-03-31 13:07:10)

CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6765|Tenn
gotta love stupid ppl
dedelus
+4|6651
i thought that the commander score was a composite of your commander score and the mean of your teams score.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6616|Manitowoc, WI

dedelus wrote:

i thought that the commander score was a composite of your commander score and the mean of your teams score.
ya, but if you won the last game as a commander, you get twice your score next round
deject
Got His War On
+37|6771|Golden, CO

BolvisOculus wrote:

ya, but if you won the last game as a commander, you get twice your score next round
The 2x bonus has no effect on the next round.

And I find that at least half the time there is a mutiny vote going on.  I find it easier to not worry about commanding and just go shoot people.
senor_fulff
+25|6757|Yorkshire, UK.
the 2x score counts towards nothing. only kills/deaths and actual (pre 2x) points count towards your global score.
FromTheAshes
+53|6702
It never works, votes never work. I havnt seen one in my life work.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6771|Golden, CO

senor_fulff wrote:

the 2x score counts towards nothing. only kills/deaths and actual (pre 2x) points count towards your global score.
huh? that makes no sense.  the 2x goes towards your score for that round.  If you end the round with 30 command points and your team wins, you get 60 points.  it's not hard people...
evillbill
+-1|6732|West Oz
Some people playing BF2 are angry, frustratated little kids, whose obvious impotence to change the world around them has now become reflected in a game they play. They do what they always do, lash out. The ironic thing is that a mutiny has less chance of sucess than anything in BF2. I just ignore and enjoy my double score. As an old WW2 veteran friend used to say... "Winners smile, losers please themselves..."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard