Poll

Should EA include female player models.

Yes69%69% - 181
No30%30% - 78
Total: 259
NasmNLH
+6|6619
Female Player models should not be included in BF2.  Granted BF2 isn't always going for realism, but no, they should not be included.  I know for example that females are not allowed in combat roles in the United States Military and therefore absolutely should not be included in the USMC or US Navy Seals teams in BF2 and SF.  As far as China, Middle-Eastern Armies, European Union, Russiam Spetznaz, etc, I do not know their policies on women in combat, but expect they're similar to the US.
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6572|Afghanistan

Citizen One wrote:

LOL, I was gona say...
Well, 13 hours of one of the worst days at work, little food, and a few beers will make some of us say some weird shit.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

TRODPINT wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

LOL, I was gona say...
Well, 13 hours of one of the worst days at work, little food, and a few beers will make some of us say some weird shit.
lol, my day was alright I even got to play some songs from my mp3 player on the tanoy.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668
If you're going to put females in put them in as medics or engineer
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

If you're going to put females in put them in as medics or engineer
Oh realy, that is new.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Hey, man, I was joking.
and actually I'm 24 years old.
I was joking, 'cause I am against the idea. I would support only naked female models, lol

War is a serious thing and should be left to men. Women should stay at home    (and get killed by bombs dropped on the cities, as it usually is the case - WWII etc. )
Dont know how it would play out having female characters would be intersting they should test it first and see if people like it.... its good the way it is now
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

blademaster wrote:

Dont know how it would play out having female characters would be intersting they should test it first and see if people like it.... its good the way it is now
Test it lol, like female charecter models beta.
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6652|King's Island

Citizen One wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Test it lol, like female charecter models beta.
B girls = Beta girls?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.
Bisexual. No wait what?
F0xunseen
+1|6604|Somewhere
huh?
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6652|King's Island

Citizen One wrote:

Bisexual. No wait what?
B girl: actress in a B movie, typically a horror flick

Performance usually involves high pitched screaming, running around in well ventilated and/or wet clothing, displaying lots of bouncing anatomy, going into the room no person in her right mind would ever enter alone at that time of night...

Jamie Lee Curtis started out as a B girl.

Last edited by NPN_Scorpio (2006-04-02 19:12:32)

strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6590|the side hatch
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

I actually had a female friend contact EA about this.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts game support.

The decision to not have female characters in Battlefield 2 was based on a wide variety of issues and considerations, which included but were not limited to the target demographic, available resources, scheduling, and realism.

In Battlefield 2, the available type of characters to play are restricted to front line combat only and at this time most military forces in the world currently do not allow women to serve in that particular role, including the United States. This is not to say that women could not serve in these roles, as they certain have the ability, but that they currently do not. Many nations in the world and specifically those who the United States is opposed to in these games do not even allow women to serve in the military at all.

In a game, it is not a requirement to adhere to strict realism, but given all the arguments and factors, at the end of the day a decision had to be made and it was made. In this instance, the decision was not to include any female characters in the game. The decision was certainly not meant to be an insult and I hope that you understand that.

As time passes and trends shift, we may begin to see more combat oriented games including female characters. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Take care.

EARepFylwyn
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-04-03 03:16:17)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

Kmarion wrote:

Greetings,

The decision to not have female characters in Battlefield 2 was based on a wide variety of issues and considerations, which included but were not limited to the target demographic, available resources, scheduling, and realism.

In Battlefield 2, the available type of characters to play are restricted to front line combat only and at this time most military forces in the world currently do not allow women to serve in that particular role, including the United States. This is not to say that women could not serve in these roles, as they certain have the ability, but that they currently do not. Many nations in the world and specifically those who the United States is opposed to in these games do not even allow women to serve in the military at all.

In a game, it is not a requirement to adhere to strict realism, but given all the arguments and factors, at the end of the day a decision had to be made and it was made. In this instance, the decision was not to include any female characters in the game. The decision was certainly not meant to be an insult and I hope that you understand that.

As time passes and trends shift, we may begin to see more combat oriented games including female characters. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Take care.

EARepFylwyn
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
end of story
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

I'd say so
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

Kmarion wrote:

Greetings,

EARepFylwyn
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
Wow, my topic sure got alot of atention, oh well I guess I will just rely on Tom Clancy to play as a female I guess, thanks for that dude.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6590|the side hatch
"Player Relations" teehee

i thought this was a dicussion about if they "should" include females...if it was just about "will" they include females i think 90% of the people who said yes would have just said "hell no, they never will"
niomosy
+26|6660

Citizen One wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Nah, War is for Boys with toys.

but i'll bet your a guy like this one http://www.break.com/movies/wowjerkoff.html
I aint a boy, but that was halirious
Says the Korean Princess?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard