{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6731
It says the they increased the RPM of the P90, but it doesn't seem to fire much faster. Anyone else think it still needs to be increased.
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6687|King's Island
As far as I can tell, the rpm is 900 (the same as the MP-7), but they forgot to change the sound.

It fires at 900 rounds per minute, but you hear the old 600 rpm ratatat...
Fire what sounds like a 3- or 4-round burst, then check your ammo counter.
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6731
Oh. That makes sense since i went through a clip rather fast, but it still sounded the same.
TAW_Iversen
+0|6606

{PAMD64}canuk wrote:

Oh. That makes sense since i went through a clip rather fast, but it still sounded the same.
yeah, same here, I'm pretty sure the sound is the old 600rpm one, as when you go into single shot and start spraying (clicking very fast) you'll realise that the sound is going much faster when firering with about the same speed as the 900rpm auto does (simply time it).
JeepsterJoe
+0|6612
Thats stupid, EA needs to get on the ball and start doing some good to us gamers.  Even something so minute as the sound of bullets.  EA what are you doing???
Leonnoe1
+2|6729
They were trying to fix a bigger issue like the unlimited instant sniper rifle that was the PKM. At least now you can't dive and have 100% accuracy. There were other issuses fixed anyways. Jesus, some people always complain.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6640|Prolly on wake.

Leonnoe1 wrote:

They were trying to fix a bigger issue like the unlimited instant sniper rifle that was the PKM. At least now you can't dive and have 100% accuracy. There were other issuses fixed anyways. Jesus, some people always complain.
some people always complain?

"They were trying to fix a bigger issue like the unlimited instant sniper rifle that was the PKM."

Yes, yes they do dont they....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard