Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

The one I got wasn't brilliant, but it was watchable, I was sitting a few metres from the screen with friends though.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6529

just go to the theater and watch this one.

It's so awsm it made me laugh every minute.l
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6188|Canada

One of the best comedy movies I've seen in the last couple of years. Must watch it at the theater, fuck this download/streaming shit guys.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

Phatmatt wrote:

One of the best comedy movies I've seen in the last couple of years. Must watch it at the theater, fuck this download/streaming shit guys.
yeah, really.  it's one of a few movies that are worth paying ridiculous prices for.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Saw the trailer for it. The Mike Tyson Phil Collins Punch was probably the first time I've actualy burst out laughing in a trailer. I think I might have to see this, looks like fun.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
top film, top top film
topal63
. . .
+533|6717
Fucking hilarious. I love the idea of it. It's like having amnesia about some really whacked-out adventure you had the night before and you're discovering clues about it; all ending with a nice touch - a digital ensemble of Kodak moments.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6541|Texas - Bigger than France
Ok, I'm old.  My Mom just got on social security, and my Great Aunt is 88 years old...so here it is:

So my Mom calls

Mom: Aunt Gracie & I are on the way to see The Hangover, since you guys said it is hilarious
Me: What?  No.  You can't.  Bad idea.  It's pretty crude and has no redeeming qualities.
Mom: Well, we are on the way over.  Maybe they'll have something else playing.
Me: Ok, sounds good.

About two hours later Mom calls:

Mom: We saw that movie.  Aunt Gracie wants to talk to you.
Aunt Gracie: I don't know why you guys didn't want me to see that movie.
Me: You didn't.  No you didn't.  Tell me you didn't.
Aunt Gracie: Sure did.  I'm not a prude.  I've heard fuck, shit and fucking and shitting all the time.  No big deal.  It was pretty fucking funny.  I'm not a prude.

So my 88 year old Great Aunt Gracie (who I've never heard swear in her life) endorses this movie:

"It's pretty fucking funny"

Last edited by Pug (2009-06-17 14:03:28)

Brasso
+1,549|6629

i'm watching it again today
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6188|Canada

haffeysucks wrote:

We were, my friend and I gonna watch it again right after. But there were chicks with us, so we just left with them if you know what I mean
Brasso
+1,549|6629

Phatmatt wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

We were, my friend and I gonna watch it again right after. But there were chicks with us, so we just left with them if you know what I mean
i'm doing the opposite.  i plan to ditch them there.

just kidding
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

I'm watching it now, this is awesome!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6188|Canada

haffeysucks wrote:

Phatmatt wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

i'm doing the opposite.  i plan to ditch them there.

just kidding
That's what I should of done, cause I didn't get any that night. bitches.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Yeah ok that was awesome.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6314|Canada BC
That was the funniest movie i've seen since tropic thunder.. The pictures a tthe end were priceless
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
Lets look through this only once, and then we delete them!
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6326|USA Biznatch!
Fucking hilarious movie lol.

Can anybody help me find the scenes (video):
Spoiler (highlight to read):
1. The three best friends when allen is singing that.

2. Then stews song when he's on the piano singing about doug.

Thanks.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

skipper2666 wrote:

That was the funniest movie i've seen since tropic thunder.. The pictures a tthe end were priceless
oh god, tropic thunder was shit.  don't even compare the hangover to that movie.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Just got back from seeing it, glad I was at the cinema for it. At the start is was a little dragging but built up well.

And Mike Tyson came from nowhere!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5423|Athens, GA
that movie was fucking trash. what is wrong with u people
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

Oh my god.

I just saw it.

Fucking hilarious, everything was funny.

Did anybody else laugh at the trailer for The Orphan? The kid pushes somebody off a slide! What a scary movie...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715
That is one funny ass movie... I love when the cop says... "not you fat jesus"...lol
This is a definite classic and a worthwhile dvd buy...
Love is the answer
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

It had it's funny moments, but I guess after hearing all my friends and other people pouring out their praise it didn't live up to the hype.  I guess I was waiting for an obligatory mash-up of all their funny exploits from the night before and I wasn't sated by the digital camera.  I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10 just for the irreverence and one-liner funnies, plus Zach Galifianikas' character was funny and the Asian guy was hilarious.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard