AknaMih
+2|6724|Finland
I don't like how my left armpit smells after a day of BF2.
numbnuts
+2|6614
ping. i have a good ping then get a huge ping at a critical moment in the game and find myself dead without seeing how.

vehicle whores that kill you to get their ride, then say sorry. it only turns me into a twat cos it means i have to keep folling them and stealing their targets and damaging them so they die fast, then i blow up their new tank before they even get a look at it, and again, and again, and they leave
numbnuts
+2|6614
another one is people with names like

`_{_}+++====_-__````<>?>:@{}{{{{john}}}}}?>@:}{>@:}{}{:¬``-=
K1OVERDOSE
+2|6653
I HATE kicking so much Ass on a CLAN SERVER that they get pissed and thier ADMIN boots me.  I've got a PING of 30 and I loose connection?????  SURE!!  I could name a couple but, you've probably ran into this yourselves.  Finger up for-ya....

I HATE the fact that I just one-two'ed my way to a main base, start take it over, and my stupid teamate kills me becasue he thinks he's the first to the site.
numbnuts
+2|6614

K1OVERDOSE wrote:

I HATE kicking so much Ass on a CLAN SERVER that they get pissed and thier ADMIN boots me.  I've got a PING of 30 and I loose connection?????  SURE!!  I could name a couple but, you've probably ran into this yourselves.  Finger up for-ya....

I HATE the fact that I just one-two'ed my way to a main base, start take it over, and my stupid teamate kills me becasue he thinks he's the first to the site.
maybe cos you are a tank whore looking at your stats. anybody can kick ass in a tank.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Getting TK'd IN the air (yes not on the ground)

Happened once on Dalian (Freindly plane flew into me wtf? it's hard to do that even if you try)
Happened twice on Wake (one of them was a 1st Lieutenant, he flew into me, other time was becuase of the AA which simply hates J10 but loves F35B's)

Yes, they were accidents. Funny stuff too but still grinds me gears.

Note: They didn't fly into me whilst i was resupplying, as i know that sometimes that can happen when two planes are resupplying they can get very close and possibly crash. I've seen it before, funny shit.
K1OVERDOSE
+2|6653

numbnuts wrote:

ping. i have a good ping then get a huge ping at a critical moment in the game and find myself dead without seeing how.

vehicle whores that kill you to get their ride, then say sorry. it only turns me into a twat cos it means i have to keep folling them and stealing their targets and damaging them so they die fast, then i blow up their new tank before they even get a look at it, and again, and again, and they leave
Numb, I'm not the vehicle whore you'er looking for...  (hand waves across face)...

I'm proud of my stats, just like everyone on this forum.  I whore the right way... No TK's for vehicles, my computers fast enough so, I get my pick!!!
  If guilty of anything I'm the guys that is taking over the flag and left you behind without a vehicle.  Sorry guys!!
numbnuts
+2|6614

K1OVERDOSE wrote:

numbnuts wrote:

Numb, I'm not the vehicle whore you'er looking for...  (hand waves across face)...

I'm proud of my stats, just like everyone on this forum.  I whore the right way... No TK's for vehicles, my computers fast enough so, I get my pick!!!
  If guilty of anything I'm the guys that is taking over the flag and left you behind without a vehicle.  Sorry guys!!
yea ive noticed that since i upgraded, i seem to be alone for a while and get a choice. i frequently check my external view looking for friendly c4 on my arse when i leave a base.
mcgregorslo
+2|6606|Slovenia
The badge/medal rating is totally off...

e.g. How come u can get support/assault/...or other...  expert badge not even to try shooting with that weapon... just get into plane armor or sth and get 20 kills (or more)... its just not fair...it doesnt really make u an expert support does it? 

and sistem that totally uses the TIME to evaluate player is really stupid....
Helmet1
+0|6624|Utah
What grinds my gears?  People who propose mutniy against a commander, and no matter how many times the vote comes back no, they keep proposing the vote again. And then, if by some miracle people gget sick of the damn voting and vote to mutany, no one will take over as comander.  If your gonna call for a mutiny, ya better be prepared to take over as commander yourself

Last edited by Helmet1 (2006-04-01 05:35:28)

Helmet1
+0|6624|Utah

killazpdx wrote:

What really pisses me off is when someone outruns you to the attack helo and then jumps in the gunner seat. Then the pansy asshole has the audacity to give you the, "Get In!" and "Go Go Go!" All the while you are thinking about how it will only be one TK...... I mean who boots for only 1!?
OH yeah. My solution to that is to get in, and fly and fly the bastard to the most remote corner of the map and land and sit there till they get out to try tk me,then take off and leave them there,  or fly in little cirlces as far from the combat area  as possible till they decide to bail and run all the way across the map, hopfully getting killed in the process.

I wonder why i have no friends

Last edited by Helmet1 (2006-04-01 05:35:12)

stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden

kmk-1605 wrote:

-when everyone on your team is dead except for 1 person, and instead of making a squad so people can spawn on him, he tries to be a fucking hero and take the last  tickets away by himself
This is in the area of a common misunderstanding, if all your flags are taken you can not spawn on Squadleaders. A fact not everyone seem to be aware of. So when he tries to get a flag he´s doing the right thing, nothing else he CAN do.

Oh, and while I´m here. I don´t really like people who don´t understand the noble art of squadhopping. Sure, it´s frowned upon by some but then again everything is! Whenever you, as a squadleader gets killed, leave the squad then rejoin. Tada!, right back in the action.
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6600|Sydney City, THE city.
People who dont work as a team. If youre a squad leader, work with your team members. Dont expect your squad to like you after they spawn in your APC and you force them to get out because you want the APC all to yourself. I have a certain person in mind but I will not bother give out his name.

Cheers!
Mark Raikhman
coldtoast
+12|6618|uk

IronFerret wrote:

THe only thing i dont like about the whole battelfield world is the fact that its a MORRON MAGNET, little macho  minds that like to be swearing and bitching with horrible lenguaje about everything.. that just means that they r some looser in real life no matter what stats they have. People who is happy about their real life are not fucking other people online, Unhappy looser in real life need to be morons online to feel better about themselfes.
couldnt agree more
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6636|Westminster, California

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
Come say that to my face commie
coldtoast
+12|6618|uk
was just on gulf of oman, started out - got a jet and two guys decided to run in front of me together on purpose, 2 clan guys or something- why? ive done nothing to them, but they make me kill them so they can punish me for nothing. i can atleast understand when people kill u for a vehicle even though its dumb. some people out there , i just dont get it - they must have some pent up aggression because their bullied or confused about their sexuality or something.. Dont take it out on me!!

does any1 know any decent servers where people are cool and play as a team and actually try and show some respect to other players?
DSRTurtle
+56|6686

coldtoast wrote:

was just on gulf of oman, started out - got a jet and two guys decided to run in front of me together on purpose, 2 clan guys or something- why? ive done nothing to them, but they make me kill them so they can punish me for nothing. i can atleast understand when people kill u for a vehicle even though its dumb. some people out there , i just dont get it - they must have some pent up aggression because their bullied or confused about their sexuality or something.. Dont take it out on me!!

does any1 know any decent servers where people are cool and play as a team and actually try and show some respect to other players?
Most servers I have played on have idiots like the 2 you described.  It's nowhere near as bad when your playing on a server that has active admins who will kick and/or ban idiots who do things like that.

I hate running over guys in a tank or jeep, but usually when I do, they are running at my vehicle to catch a ride and I'm going full speed to get out of the arty strike that is about to hit.
numbnuts
+2|6614

DSRTurtle wrote:

I hate running over guys in a tank or jeep, but usually when I do, they are running at my vehicle to catch a ride and I'm going full speed to get out of the arty strike that is about to hit.
Ive had people run up to the tank, then i stop and they lie down trying to commit suicide and following whatever way i turn. theres times im convinced theres bots in there cos u refuse to believe anyone can be that thick.
Sheep of War
+40|6643
People that steal tanks (after you repair it back to full health, of course.) Who wants and engineer driving the tanks anyways?
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
What grinds my gears is when I'm gunning in a chopper and see an enemy chopper and fire off a tv missile, only to for the friendly tag appear above it right before i can direct it away and get

"E7IX3R [teamkills] friendlyguyinchopper"

friendlyguyinchopper punishes E7IX3R for a team kill. friendlyguyinchopper has 100 punishes and 0 forgives.

"E7IX3R you are being banned. Reason: Teamkilling"

FUCKERS.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
What grinds my gears is when I'm gunning in a chopper and see an enemy chopper and fire off a tv missile, only to for the friendly tag appear above it right before i can direct it away and get

"E7IX3R [teamkills] friendlyguyinchopper"

friendlyguyinchopper punishes E7IX3R for a team kill. friendlyguyinchopper has 100 punishes and 0 forgives.

"E7IX3R you are being banned. Reason: Teamkilling"

FUCKERS.
coldtoast
+12|6618|uk
yeah, people who punish even though you were trying to help them. dont spot the tank and stand by it waiting for me to blow it up. also, people who call you a noob because THEY did something dumb like get in the way, or hover infront of a tank, AA and a chopper and expect you to somehow magically kill them all in one go.. or the guy who i kept shooting down yesterday who insisted i was rubbish and only lucky to of killed him god knows how many times in a row. this game is wicked but its rubbish as hell when theres only retards playing it.....
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6652

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

The word NOOB and when people spell OWNED PWND.
Whats really bad is when the loosers actually start saying it in sentances.

"Man that powns!" Wtf?, looser.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
That people on MY team nothing do but spawnkilln when i'm commander...
tgust5
+22|6627
When that squad glitch comes up and i cant join or make a squad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard