Ioan92
+337|5693
Although I have to reply to this newscaster with something of her level.

https://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/1/186/8006/3673126/1/monica-dascalu111.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Amanda Bynes has the sexiest legs in Hollywood.

Stacy Keibler comes close.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Meh, not my type.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5832

Ioan92 wrote:

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/med … alu111.jpg
yuck
Ioan92
+337|5693

rammunition wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/med … alu111.jpg
yuck
Yeah like that fake Meagan Fox is better.

To each its tastes.
Lai
+186|6122

haffeysucks wrote:

Lai wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

I really fail to understand why you guys crave for that french reporter. There's nothing special with her.
Exactly!

This means she isn't popular because she has been marketed like a McDo burger and the fact that she is a reporter is also a fair indication that she has a certain minimum amount of grey matter. That, and she's French.
you just admitted you are a stereotypical moron.

as for the first part: sure, you can attribute it to "marketing" and popularity, but you're wrong.  there is being hot, and then there is beauty.  beauty in its truest form can never be faked or covered up.  being hot is usually as simple as applying makeup well.  take megan fox, alright?  she's overhyped for sure.  that throws me off, of course.  but theres no denying that she's still dead sexy.
I did never say she was more pretty than any certain other woman, I just provided an explanation why "we guys" crave for her. That does not have to do purely with beauty, in fact it does not have anything to do with it.

That said; you're full of shit. "Dead sexy" is still subjective and I'll support anyone who dares to deny Fox is "dead sexy". Secondly "true beauty" is a contraditio in terminus and if it wasn't it certainly would not be determined by your personal definitions of physical perfection.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

Meh, not my type.
war man likes the fatties
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Lai wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Lai wrote:

Exactly!

This means she isn't popular because she has been marketed like a McDo burger and the fact that she is a reporter is also a fair indication that she has a certain minimum amount of grey matter. That, and she's French.

as for the first part: sure, you can attribute it to "marketing" and popularity, but you're wrong.  there is being hot, and then there is beauty.  beauty in its truest form can never be faked or covered up.  being hot is usually as simple as applying makeup well.  take megan fox, alright?  she's overhyped for sure.  that throws me off, of course.  but theres no denying that she's still dead sexy.
I did never say she was more pretty than any certain other woman, I just provided an explanation why "we guys" crave for her. That does not have to do purely with beauty, in fact it does not have anything to do with it.

That said; you're full of shit. "Dead sexy" is still subjective and I'll support anyone who dares to deny Fox is "dead sexy". Secondly "true beauty" is a contraditio in terminus and if it wasn't it certainly would not be determined by your personal definitions of physical perfection.
i am not full of shit.  you're right though, beauty is subjective.  i just find it so hard to believe that people don't think people like melissa theuriau or marisa miller are naturally "beautiful."  it leaves me wondering what is beautiful to them.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Meh, not my type.
Hell no, I don't get into fat women. She just ain't my type.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Meh, not my type.
c'mon, you like fatties, admit it
Ioan92
+337|5693

haffeysucks wrote:

Lai wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

i am not full of shit.  you're right though, beauty is subjective.  i just find it so hard to believe that people don't think people like melissa theuriau or marisa miller are naturally "beautiful."  it leaves me wondering what is beautiful to them.
I thought I said I saw wrong pics. And Marisa miller is awsm.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Ioan92 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Lai wrote:

i'm addressing lai
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ioan92
+337|5693

haffeysucks wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

i'm addressing lai
Oh.

*goes back under the bridge*

War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

How about I break your break your neck?
Brasso
+1,549|6601

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

bet you'd like ones that could break your neck just sitting on you
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

haffeysucks wrote:

War Man wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

war man loves himself the fatties
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Poseidon wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

War Man wrote:

war man loves himself the fatties
hell yeah.  bbw ftw, am i right, man of war?
Lai
+186|6122

haffeysucks wrote:

it leaves me wondering what is beautiful to them.
Oh dear,.. well, I'm afraid that in order to properly answer that you'll need to come over to Holland for a philosophical evening with some wodka A forum thread on 0:08 CET isn't the most inspiring place.

I once asked a friend, who's definition of beauty is more like yours I guess, if he thought a particular girl to be pretty. He said: "yes she would be if one wouldn't know her". We always disagreed on topics like this, but he got my point on this one; I think shitty character CAN directly affect physical beauty, especially because the latter is still always a matter of perception.

If I have to decide on people of whom the personality is not known to me, like actresses, I often find faces which are supposed to be perfect or near perfect rather boring. Personally I wouldn't call someone like Marisa Miller beatifull. Apart from that I doubt if I'd ever be able to call someone I've never met "beautifull", the typical blond stud simply doesn't do it for me.
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

Meh, she's not the hottest. I'd prefer Susan Boyle tbh.
Lai
+186|6122

Ryan wrote:

Meh, she's not the hottest. I'd prefer Susan Boyle tbh.
Caked on foundation FTW!

https://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/images/05722071.jpghttps://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/images/05722073.jpg
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
War Man is it my duty to wean you off of fatties. Enjoy dude

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/amandalegs.jpg
Her legs are sexy. NO DENYING IT!!!!
https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/amandalegs2.jpg
War Man

loubot wrote:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/ … dalegs.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/ … alegs2.jpg
I like the one on the left.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Lai wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

it leaves me wondering what is beautiful to them.
Oh dear,.. well, I'm afraid that in order to properly answer that you'll need to come over to Holland for a philosophical evening with some wodka A forum thread on 0:08 CET isn't the most inspiring place.

I once asked a friend, who's definition of beauty is more like yours I guess, if he thought a particular girl to be pretty. He said: "yes she would be if one wouldn't know her". We always disagreed on topics like this, but he got my point on this one; I think shitty character CAN directly affect physical beauty, especially because the latter is still always a matter of perception.

If I have to decide on people of whom the personality is not known to me, like actresses, I often find faces which are supposed to be perfect or near perfect rather boring. Personally I wouldn't call someone like Marisa Miller beatifull. Apart from that I doubt if I'd ever be able to call someone I've never met "beautifull", the typical blond stud simply doesn't do it for me.
personality definitely plays a role in overall beauty, but you can separate physical beauty by itself from overall beauty.  i guess i was thinking of physical beauty.  there ARE people i know in real life that i think are beautiful purely based on personality.  anyway, i could write pages on that so i won't get to that.  i think you know what i'm saying.  and i don't really gravitate towards "the typical blonde stud (lol at the word choice)" in terms of attraction.  like you said, they're too perfect.  it's just that when you're looking at all women in general, i guess, you have to pick the "best" to post on the internet.  i have a particular girl in mind that goes to my school that everyone thinks is average, but i think she's gorgeous.  on here, she would get a "meh" or "do not want."
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

War Man wrote:

loubot wrote:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/ … dalegs.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/ … alegs2.jpg
I like the one on the left.
not fat enough for you War Man
loubot