Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|4957|Columbus, OH
You know you want her

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/amanda-bynes-picture-5.jpg

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/amanda-bynes-pics-10.jpg

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/amanda-b.jpg

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/pic1.jpg

Better than Megan Fox, rite
justice
OctoPoster
+978|5120|OctoLand
Worse than Megan Fox tbh
I know fucking karate
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5028

She looks like if I 'appreciated' her, I might get some jail time.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|4954|London
reported for ugly thread
Ioan92
Member
+337|4102

Aries_37 wrote:

reported for ugly thread
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|4957|Columbus, OH
Ted was rite. You guys are homos >=\
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|4976|Seattle

How old is she? I'd feel bad about taking her flower.






Actually, no I wouldn't.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|4957|Columbus, OH

King_County_Downy wrote:

How old is she? I'd feel bad about taking her flower.






Actually, no I wouldn't.
she is in her twenties; she has similar features as the french reporter

Last edited by loubot (2009-06-16 12:55:43)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|4976|Seattle

loubot wrote:

she is in her twenties
https://xs140.xs.to/xs140/09252/pedo-bear-too-old450.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|4957|Columbus, OH

King_County_Downy wrote:

loubot wrote:

she is in her twenties
http://xs140.xs.to/xs140/09252/pedo-bear-too-old450.jpg
lol can't win em all
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+712|5064|United States of America
Jesus Christ, BF2s. I used to think you people had your shit together.
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|4078

justice wrote:

Worse than Megan Fox tbh
I agree. Now where are those pics of the chick from 24. Zimmer?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5111|St. Andrews / Oslo

Her older sister in "What I like about you" is hawter.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|4957|Columbus, OH

Jenspm wrote:

Her older sister in "What I like about you" is hawter.
Jennie Garth!?!? Now you are talking crazy
Lai
Member
+186|4530

loubot wrote:

Ted was rite. You guys are homos >=\
Why, because we don't get excited by some immature looking twig shaped girl with a Mattel face?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|4241
this is a thread for pedo's
TheBestYet
The man who Motivated Michael Jackson
+7|3809
shes alright... nothing special
Brasso
member
+1,549|5010

loubot wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

How old is she? I'd feel bad about taking her flower.






Actually, no I wouldn't.
she is in her twenties; she has similar features as the french reporter
bahaha, comparing amanda bynes to melissa theuriau
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ioan92
Member
+337|4102

haffeysucks wrote:

loubot wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

How old is she? I'd feel bad about taking her flower.






Actually, no I wouldn't.
she is in her twenties; she has similar features as the french reporter
bahaha, comparing amanda bynes to melissa theuriau
I really fail to understand why you guys crave for that french reporter. There's nothing special with her. She looks average.
Brasso
member
+1,549|5010

https://www.independentcritics.com/images/random%20images/TOP%20100/melissa%20theuriau%20100.jpg
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|3876|England
Ioan92
Member
+337|4102
Whoa, that's definitely not the shots that I have seen from her. I retract my argument [email protected]
Lai
Member
+186|4530

Ioan92 wrote:

I really fail to understand why you guys crave for that french reporter. There's nothing special with her.
Exactly!

This means she isn't popular because she has been marketed like a McDo burger and the fact that she is a reporter is also a fair indication that she has a certain minimum amount of grey matter. That, and she's French.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5044|NT, like Mick Dundee

rammunition wrote:

this is a thread for pedo's
Umm... Dude wtf.

You do realise half of us on this forum are around her age? She's 20 ffs.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Brasso
member
+1,549|5010

Lai wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

I really fail to understand why you guys crave for that french reporter. There's nothing special with her.
Exactly!

This means she isn't popular because she has been marketed like a McDo burger and the fact that she is a reporter is also a fair indication that she has a certain minimum amount of grey matter. That, and she's French.
you just admitted you are a stereotypical moron.

as for the first part: sure, you can attribute it to "marketing" and popularity, but you're wrong.  there is being hot, and then there is beauty.  beauty in its truest form can never be faked or covered up.  being hot is usually as simple as applying makeup well.  take megan fox, alright?  she's overhyped for sure.  that throws me off, of course.  but theres no denying that she's still dead sexy.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard