B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

VoIP

VoIP should always be active in-game. In case VoIP is not working and/or you prefer using a VoIP client instead, you can connect to the Teamspeak or Ventrilo servers.

BF2S EU Teamspeak

IP: 84.244.130.11:8796
PW: chuyowns
Slots: 100

Server provided by i3d.nl, (as usual)
https://www.tsviewer.com/promotion/dynamic_sig/sig.php/clan_bf2/27730.png

BF2S EU Ventrilo

Should you chose, you can also join the BF2S Ventrilo server.

IP: 193.93.44.95:4164
PW:
Slots: 32

The Ventrilo server belongs to [KNTL]. BF2S users are free to use any channel in the server. Clan channels are passworded.

---

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-04-27 14:47:19)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
You are very welcome!
See/hear you in the Teamspeak!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands
Cool that you guys could spare a channel on your 24/7 ts server, i ll go check it out tomorrownight!

I did mention this before, if you only have ranked bf2 servers you have to pay for ts2. If you have an unranked server and a ranked server tho it seems you re fine and ts is free as long as you dont use it commercially. In case of BF2s, i guess if we want an official channel, we have to pay for it so its up to chuy really. Maybe we could get a little ts2 link somewhere on the site so ts2 could "sponsor" our official server... just a thought.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-03-31 14:31:56)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
For everybody that does not have Teamspeak, go download it here.
It's free!

For everybody that needs instructions/help, visit www.goteamspeak.org

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-04-02 04:28:52)

Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

Cool offer bmb-clan. Althought I´m hanging out in my clans-ts2, I´m looking forward to join this channel soon.

How do you manage it to keep the players to the teams (USMC, PLA, MEC) they´re playing? Just a noobquestion, but I think its kind of tricky to manage this, and unfair if you can hear what the enemys plan is.

How many slots has this ts2-server?! If there arent enough, my clan will share some slots to the community too. Possilbly to get the USMC on yours and the MEC on ours or something?! Just an offer.
B.Schuss

well, I have set up different subchannels for every squad ( USMC alpha, bravo, etc.., ). Just join the channel for the team/squad you play on. This is obviously not as good as VoIP, but better than nothing until VoIP is fixed.

we have 64 slots, btw.
Slayer
---hates you

Oh I guess 64slots are enough
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
In my opinion, the TS2 -Server is not that oportunity to play with war-rules or playing serious strategies.
It's more the oportunity to get to know the people you often play with and have some fun with when your are playing.

Teamwork is possible too, but the channelswitching shouldn't be seen too strict and conservative since you don't have a admin that is watching the teamspeakwindow for the whole time.

FairPlay is a must, but since not many people are connecting to the ts2-server it's unlogic anyways to tell people to join the correct squad.

I tried to get people on the ts2-server several times. i saw negerkungen, talked to him and "under-fire" (=b.schuss), saw armageddon in it, but most of the time people argue about it whether it would be possible to cheat or don't want to take time to join the server. since nobody frequently connects to the channel it's not possible to cheat.

i asked you fon| guys before but you didn't want to join me, expecting me not wanting to hear you talk.
after all, the game is about fun and that fun gets multiplied by talking and playing to/with the other guys that are on the server. i don't know exactly how many times gaming with ts2 was so much more fun even with people on  the other side of the time. i had so often "piss" in my eyes because i laughed my ass of. Either you should too.

After all, fair play is necessary in the game as on the server.
It's about the moral courage whether people cheat or not.
IF the server gets too full, what i would like to see some day, people would have to switch in the subchannels.

btw, we have unlimited squads for the whole server.

EDIT: Finally i got to meet Mr Echo and talked to him.

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-04-05 10:45:55)

voltage
+46|6810|Sweden
Doesn't BF2S have a TS server (there's a thread about it in the etc subforum)?
Slayer
---hates you

bmb|danCer wrote:

i asked you fon| guys before but you didn't want to join me, expecting me not wanting to hear you talk.
after all, the game is about fun and that fun gets multiplied by talking and playing to/with the other guys that are on the server. i don't know exactly how many times gaming with ts2 was so much more fun even with people on  the other side of the time. i had so often "piss" in my eyes because i laughed my ass of. Either you should too.
Yeah right, I remember about this. You know, dancer, it seems a little difficult for me to join the BF2s or your TS2, although I want to talk to you guys of course, because my clanmates are on our server and demand I´m there to talk some bullshit with them. Dont get me wrong, altough I think you know what I´m talking about. We, the fon|-clan are looking forward to connect soon... Get ready for a lot of stupid phrases and stuff

[german only]
das mit dem "Du willst nich hören was wir laabern" war so gemeint, dass wir extrem viel Müll brabbeln, da wir alle aus einem "Dorf" kommen bzw. einige von uns sich ziemlich aufregen während der Zockerei. Wir wollten Dir bzw. dem Rest der BF2s nicht auf die Eier gehn oder so (man weis ja nie wer auf der anderen Seite sitzt und wie der zu sowas steht).
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

Get ready for a lot of stupid phrases and stuff

[german only](man weis ja nie wer auf der anderen Seite sitzt und wie der zu sowas steht).
it's the same in our teamspeak channels and i love it.
that's why i often have tears in my eyes because it's so funny all the time.
Your clanmates are also very welcome!
B.Schuss

voltage wrote:

Doesn't BF2S have a TS server (there's a thread about it in the etc subforum)?
well, we have two separate TS servers, one based in the US, intended mainly for ( but not necessarily limited to ) players on the US ranked server or the Gibson, the other based in EU, for players who play on the EU ranked server.

The EU TS server was sponsored by our good friends from the bmb clan, who were gracious enough to share their bandwith with us.

Still, I do intent to get VoIP working on the EU server, because that is a little more convenient with regard to squad management.
Echo
WOoKie

bmb|danCer wrote:

EDIT: Finally i got to meet Mr Echo and talked to him.
Yea it was cool talking to you and the other guys too offcourse. I ll join your ts server every time i m playing on the european server. Cya guys tonight!
Echo
WOoKie
Hey guys, whats up with the teamspeak server? It has been down since yesterday.

Edit: Untill the bmb server is up again, here's the ip of my Teamspeak2 Server 81.71.121.47:8767 no password.

I ll be the guy called admin. My server is up 24 hours a day for the next couple of days untill the bmb server is back online.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-04-14 11:25:58)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany

General-Echo wrote:

Hey guys, whats up with the teamspeak server? It has been down since yesterday.

Edit: Untill the bmb server is up again, here's the ip of my Teamspeak2 Server 81.71.121.47:8767 no password.

I ll be the guy called admin. My server is up 24 hours a day for the next couple of days untill the bmb server is back online.
The Server is back up, so feel free to join.
But i don't have a clue why it was down since i didn't experience it anyway.
Echo
WOoKie

bmb|danCer wrote:

The Server is back up, so feel free to join.
But i don't have a clue why it was down since i didn't experience it anyway.
Cool! no need for my ts server anymore.

Could you ask your clan why it was offline please?
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
I asked, and the response was: "The provider had a problem, which probably was solved pretty quickly"
So, my clan and I don't really know why it happend, but this happend for the second time in a year now.
Echo
WOoKie

bmb|danCer wrote:

I asked, and the response was: "The provider had a problem, which probably was solved pretty quickly"
So, my clan and I don't really know why it happend, but this happend for the second time in a year now.
Thanks for asking so its nothing to worry about really.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
Did you guys have yesterday "Connection-Problems"?
Tux and me were on the other channel playing Euro Force and got disconnected twice from the server.
The reason I am asking is, because we haave the sam ISP, whether it was his or the GSP's fault?
B.Schuss

Update on VoIP:

On saturday, I finally received an answer from our GSP about the VoIP not working. Their advice was to change the port for VoIP. Unfortunately, they didn't tell me which port to use...

Since I am not an VoIP expert, I replied very politely and asked which port they'd suggest we should use instead of the one specified in BF2CC. We'll see what they say. But at least they are answering now...
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
How about we put the TS Ip in the server-welcome-message?
B.Schuss

yeah, I'll try that. Problem is, it would be better to let people know the IP before they connect to the server. Maybe a new banner for the graphic in the server browser ?
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
Ok, now i know what you mean.
I will make one for that.
B.Schuss

I'll put it up when I get home from the office this afternoon.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
Spitze
Are you gonna put it in thge welcome message as well? Just a small reminder

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard