RAAF_Cpt.Blaze
+0|6782
how do i get a new unlcok weapon in BF2 ?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6851|Bryan/College Station, TX
Visit UBAR. There you will find the knowledge of the Gods when it comes to BF2.
There under the Rank section you will see each rank, how to get it and which ones have unlocks.
To get unlocks go to the BFHQ section. If one is available then you will be able to choose there.

Go forth my young pupil and kill many.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
addict10n
+1|6785

kilroy0097 wrote:

lol yes

Dude you have to Kill people, heal people, revive people, resupply, cap flags, blow shit up, etc. Every time you accomplish this you get points, the more points you have the higher the rank you get. The higher the rank, the more unlocks you get.
rizzo5850
+0|6784
All I know is by looking at his stats I notice you can get basic combat badges buy picking a certain class
of weapon (for instance spec-ops) and not using the weapon but flying a plane or something.
I thought 10 kills as spec ops ment 10 kills using carbine c4 knife or pistol of that class.
Not by picking a class then flying a plane or getting in a tank to get your kills in that class.
No offence to RAAF_Cpt.Blaze, but you have hardly any kills with a rifle.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6854|Australia
LOL rizzo give the guy a break he has played all of 7 rounds! and no u can get badges from using armor/jets the only thing that they changed with this was Artillary you wont get badges from using that now
addict10n
+1|6785

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

the only thing that they changed with this was Artillary you wont get badges from using that now
I beg do differ, I got my Veteran Engineer Combat badge while killing people with artillery just 2 days ago. Another clan member got his Veteran Sniper Combat badge while commanding, using arty just yesterday.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6831|St. Louis, MO
I often command as an engineer and I also got my veteran badge that way.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6840

rizzo5850 wrote:

All I know is by looking at his stats I notice you can get basic combat badges buy picking a certain class
of weapon (for instance spec-ops) and not using the weapon but flying a plane or something.
I thought 10 kills as spec ops ment 10 kills using carbine c4 knife or pistol of that class.
Not by picking a class then flying a plane or getting in a tank to get your kills in that class.
Much room to talk, you do not have.
Still noob you are.
Please face your shut.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-12 02:22:04)

addict10n
+1|6785

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

rizzo5850 wrote:

Much room to talk, you do not have.
Still noob you are.
Please face your shut.
lmfao!11!one!11
rizzo5850
+0|6784
Not saying I'm the man
But how do you get badges for this stuff not using the weapons.
His stats:Sniper Rifles 00:10:39 0 7 0.00 15.79% 0   meaning 0 fpr 7 kill to death
              Claymore 00:00:06 0 0 0.00   meaning 0 for 0 kill to death
              Pistols 00:01:01 0 2 0.00 3.70% 0   Meaning 0 for 2 kill to death
              Knife 00:00:17 0 1 0.00 0.00% –   meaning 0 for 1 kill to death
              Hand Grenade 00:00:08 0 0 0.00 0.00% –   meaning 0 for 0 kill to death
But has sniper basic combat badge, that is only one example.
Ohh and by the way not ripping on the guy just wondered if you could get combat badges while in a tank or helo or plane.
=[4th]=SlayThem  are you suppose to be YODA typing like that ( Much room to talk, you do not have.
Still noob you are.
Please face your shut) LOL

Last edited by rizzo5850 (2005-10-13 06:57:16)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
all I know is that I wish I had as many kills as I do deaths!!!!  Seem to "run" into infantry/blackhawks/tanks..you name it.
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6777
ya mon. in your class (anyclass) and u use tank/ helo/ etc those kills count towards that class' kill ratio.
dsb
+0|6785
the short answer is that you get an unlock with every promotion AFTER private first class...so from Lance Corporal and on...
SpanktorTheGreat
Bringer of slight pain and mild discomfort.
+1|6822

kilroy0097 wrote:

Good stuff!
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6801|Canberra, Australia
Enjoy the weapons you have, you will miss them when you run out of Ammo........
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6840

rizzo5850 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem  are you suppose to be YODA typing like that ( Much room to talk, you do not have.
Still noob you are.
Please face your shut) LOL
haha yeah. I was just messing around because this:
"Go forth my young pupil and kill many."
reminded me of Yoda.
iUDEX_nCr
+0|6780|North Melbourne, Australia

IronGeek wrote:

Enjoy the weapons you have, you will miss them when you run out of Ammo........
LOL, nice one!

and yeah... RAAF_Cpt.Blaze, you sure don't look noob, hell by the looks of it you're a better player than me already.  But then again, you're a pilot while I like to slog it on foot as a squad leader.

Last edited by iUDEX_nCr (2005-10-26 09:08:07)

BLADE-GR
+0|6766
hi i want to ask a question.
Is your ranking points right?
Because if it is then something is wrong with my char.
I have 5.648 points and i am still a lance corporal.This is right a guess...
So wtf is wrong ?
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6803|Barrington, RI

BLADE-GR wrote:

hi i want to ask a question.
Is your ranking points right?
Because if it is then something is wrong with my char.
I have 5.648 points and i am still a lance corporal.This is right a guess...
So wtf is wrong ?
good question. if you have installed the patch you should be a Staff SGT.  try doing what Voodoo is always telling people to do and play on an EA Offical ranked server. Oh, and make sure you play until the round is over. if that doesn't work I don't know whats wrong.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-26 12:22:42)

nzjafa
+2|6773
imdead, i hear u man. usually its like "shit theres a sniper, ok nzjafa u stand up and maybe we'll see where he is"
and how the hell did u get that ribbon...
i know the requirements, but ive been trying 2 get it for ages. ah well
shiftygirl
+0|6766|Sacramento, CA

imdead wrote:

all I know is that I wish I had as many kills as I do deaths!!!!  Seem to "run" into infantry/blackhawks/tanks..you name it.
definately.. but then again when people hunt you down... makes it sort of difficult... looks like i'll never get that war college medal. course you could have no kills. cheer up.

so i have question that is n00bish... do you get heal points for dropping med packs? i know you do if you stand next to some one, but when they pick them up off the ground does anything happen? same goes for ammo...

Last edited by shiftygirl (2005-10-27 11:54:35)

nzjafa
+2|6773
yeah i want to know that too cos that would make heal or resupply points a huge amount easier 2 get
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6827

shiftygirl wrote:

definately.. but then again when people hunt you down... makes it sort of difficult... looks like i'll never get that war college medal. course you could have no kills. cheer up.

so i have question that is n00bish... do you get heal points for dropping med packs? i know you do if you stand next to some one, but when they pick them up off the ground does anything happen? same goes for ammo...
War College ribbon is bogus. It needs to be changed.

Yes Shifty you definately get heal points for bags left on the ground, same goes for ammo. (I get tons of teamwork points this way playing support) Drop them in hot areas. I like to leave ammo bags by enemy assets like Artillery for when the Spec Ops show up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard