Sn0wMan
Spray 'n Pray
+1|6855
Seems like the game was fine pre 1.2. Ground combat was actually fun, the grenade launcher didn't have horrendous lag, the game actually loaded and didn't bog the PC to death... missiles detonated on contact with tanks.... stuff worked. You know, really why do people upgrade? We should boycott EA until they get it right. Bigname servers would refuse to update until they update something work upgrading to.

Oh, and while I'm dreaming, I want a big screen tv, a fighter jet, and a pony.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6707
Yeah boycott the Logistics Partner. It obviously took you a lot of time to come to the conclusion that Dice, Nor Digital Illusions play no part in the development...Or shall I say they provide ALL the development. EA simply markets, supports (tech/documents) and packages/distrubutes their (DICE/DI) game.
Sn0wMan
Spray 'n Pray
+1|6855
It obviously took you no time to disregard what I said and misconstrue it into something else. Way to miss the forest for the trees.
[BGE]Cha-Chi
+5|6755
You more than likely will not find any RANKED servers running non-updated server patches.  I don't think a RANKED server is allowed to not be up to date with the latest patch.  If you want pre 1.2 than maybe some non-ranked but like I said, don't hold your breath on a ranked one.
l41e
+677|6663

There are definitely no pre-1.2 RANKED ones, but there are around 20-30 older servers still around.

In your search bar, look for:

All weapons UNLOCKED  asa (64.7.165.37/16567) (I know the admins there, tell them I sent you)
/Tu-Ba/Okinawa.Digo (222.149.56.30/16565) (Japanese server I think)

My personal favs from the pre-1.2 days.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard