bogo24dk
+26|6524

S3v3N wrote:

Hitler gave great speeches too.
You got to be kidding me. Only if you where a nazi you would think that his speeches are great. Repeating some ultra nationalistic BS in time of despair is what made people listen to him.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6793|Noizyland

He means that Hitler was a great orator bogo, not that the content of his speeches was good.
And S3v3N Hitler was also a postcard-painting vegetarian. Does that mean all painters or all vegetarians are twisted psychopaths?

Edit: Directed at Teflon.

My question about "how old do you think Obama is" was because you said he was born in the 19th century.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock
Reminds me how North Koreans worship Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il. Heading in the same direction?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky

bogo24dk wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

You got to be kidding me. Only if you where a nazi you would think that his speeches are great. Repeating some ultra nationalistic BS in time of despair is what made people listen to him.
Walk over to your nearest door way.

Close the door and observe where the handle and latch are.

Place your head in that general area.

Slam the door until you realise I wasn't being serious in any way shape or form.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky

Ty wrote:

He means that Hitler was a great orator bogo, not that the content of his speeches was good.
And S3v3N Hitler was also a postcard-painting vegetarian. Does that mean all painters or all vegetarians are twisted psychopaths?
And my question about "how old do you think Obama is" was because you said he was born in the 19th century.
No TY.

Only postard painting vegetarians are psychopaths.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

Btw Ty it was Teflon that said he was born in the 19th century. I provided a factual and accurate account of how this is true and you ignored it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6793|Noizyland

Get off my back I haven't slept in five days.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

lel go finish your history thing then retard
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6793|Noizyland

Feck you, I'll do whatever I wanna be.
[Blinking eyes thing]
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky
Ty, go to your room and finish your homework.

NOW.
Reciprocity
+721|6599|the dank(super) side of Oregon

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I have a relationship with a higher power, GOD, and it isnt a man born in the 19th century
lulz.  19th century?  black men age so well.

@alexander - the only time halle berry's opinion matters is when she's topless in a movie.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6547|Global Command

Ty wrote:

Get off my back I haven't slept in five days.
lol @ heavy eyelids...
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

bogo24dk wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Some correlations could be made
Swan
The town bike
+54|5465

imortal wrote:

JimSwanson wrote:

ATG wrote:

What are you talking about?
Racism again Obama is a great out for conservatives, rather than focusing on the facts. No one comes out and says it, but we know whats being said.
Ummm, this post was not a condemnation of Obama, but of how he is thought of in the public eye and how he is portrayed by the media.  As such, it is beyond the scope of race, as his followers are multi-ethnic.  Calling 'Racism' whenever someone says something you don't like is a rather baseless argument designed to deflect attention away from the argument and onto the person making it, putting the poster on the defensive and trying to make the poster defend himself from a (usually) unwarranted and indefensable attack. It is trying to stop a debate you don't like without having to have any sort of proof. 

Plus, using it straight out of the box on here kinda undermines your credibility.
I'll be honest with you I was trolling a wee bit. This board comes up a lot in my internet searches and form time to time I have looked at these discussions. I see how passionate and heated they get as well. I must say it is somewhat hilarious how defensive people get on a forum, but ultimately I meant to harm.

Honestly my overall view of politics in general is that it is designed to fail and squabbling over the details is better summed up with a quote from one of my favorite movies: "Polishing the brass on the Titanic".
Swan
The town bike
+54|5465

jsnipy wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Do tell
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England

S3v3N wrote:

that only means one thing, obama is hitler

george bush made awful speeches yet he still managed to cause alot of death and carnage, we'll see if obama lives up to his hitler-esque persona, as you say

despite the fact that hitler was a class A cunt, I won't deny that the guy knew how to make speeches, you'd have to be a good speech guy to get Germany from where they were to the heights they got to during the second world war

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-09 07:28:04)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6646|IRELAND

Time you Americans had a god at the helm to whoop you into shape. Bend over and take the rapture like men and stop whinging

Obama and the previous administration have allot in common. Bush believes that god will return to earth and the rapture will begin. Well it seams the same Neo Con loving media outlets who backed that bunch of crazy religious tripe loving sociopaths has been busy promoting the new god. Wonder when the rapture will begin. Anyone printed a date yet? I want to get popcorn in.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6308|Éire
Yadda yadda yadda... I'm still infinitely more relaxed with him at the helm compared with the Bush administration. Bush and his cronies genuinely created a global sense that we were on the verge of falling into the abyss.

The guy in the video is a bit of an idiot I'll admit, but let's face it, when have you ever found the media to be devoid of idiots?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

bogo24dk wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Go listen to his speeches with proper translation. The only way to move a nation is to convince people you are great and will do everything in their will.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
NgoDamWei
+7|5681|Western North Carolina
The media started that vicious rumor long before the election and in that he won, they have no reason to not perpetuate the myth.

Most reasonable people understand he's not a god and that he is being made godlike by the media but unfortunately there are too many out there that actually believe the myth.

There's not a politician in the world that has not completed the prerequisite Scounderal 202 to get where they are now.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6646|IRELAND

NgoDamWei wrote:

Most reasonable people understand he's not a god and that he is being made godlike by the media but unfortunately there are too many out there that actually believe the myth.
People are sheep. And the sheep on this forum are apparent. baaaah.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6596|Columbus, OH
It is no different than corporate-america. Some ineffective numb-nuts get an executive position and all the kiss-asses tell him or her ohhh you are doing a great job sir lemme kiss your ass some more...." Anyone with the guts to point out the reality gets the boot or black-listed.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

bogo24dk wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Obama Christ! get over yourself, he simply meant Hitler had the power to capture an audience while speaking.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5604

https://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh207/m8v2/obamagod.jpg
Obama's feeling on anything are a subject of interest to me.
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

JimSwanson wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

Do tell
Well while not the same type of rough time. Both Hitler and Obama delivered what the people not just wanted to hear, but desperately here. Both were abnormally energizing and charismatic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard