[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6753
When I am not on TS with my clan, I be playing Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin.  Aye that's the song from Halo 2, I'm a gaming nerd
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6750|Campbeltown, Scotland
I listen to ACDC.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6755

Holy Mountain, Toxicity, (Spiders is good but not really warrish), This Cocaine Makes me something something, Kill Rock and Roll, Boom.
Jodah3
+1|6730

Coolbeano wrote:

Holy Mountain, Toxicity, (Spiders is good but not really warrish), This Cocaine Makes me something something, Kill Rock and Roll, Boom.
Spiders is perfect sniper music

I don't recognize a couple of those songs, but I don't have the Hypnotize album yet, can't wait to get my hands on it
BladeRunner
+5|6740|UK

Anubis5289 wrote:

I listen to ACDC.
You rock

Slip a little Motorhead in there, shall I sir? Suits you
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6812|Belgium

The tune from Queen DAO - Another One Bites The Dust...

After seeing another stupid *ss driving off alone in a jeep:
Jessica Cleansweep - These Boots Are Made For Walking

Blackhawkwhore Joel - Goodnight Saigon

And last but not least: BF2 Midler - Favorite Waste Of Time

R
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
im not sure if this is the right section or if this has benn asked before, but i dont really give a fuck, so.....

......when i play, i usually listen to Slipknot, Metallica, Soulfly or Drowningpool........

.....what do u guys listen to when ya play?????
1tdiestoday
+2|6743
metal. the kind of stuff you just listed. bands like throwdown, killswitch engage, as i lay dying, sevendust, it dies today, etc.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
Both kinds for me...Country and Western. 
dsb
+0|6769
no music...must focus on game sounds
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
yeah, kill switch engage is a kick ass band, im going to their concert in germany in like 1 week ROCK 'N' ROLL MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by [S.P.S]1on1killa (2005-11-14 09:32:34)

thinner44
+1|6801
Classical.... Unless I'm doing sniper stuff then it's ...shhhhh no music, need to hear the pitter patter of tiny knife whores

edit. oops, just noticed it's in the complaints forum... I hate it when that happens, moan moan moan... is that considered a complaint

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-11-14 09:34:06)

Instant Cereal
+0|6735
Music and BF2 is a big no-no in my style. I like to hear everything; I like being able to hear and feel a tank coming, someone wading through grass to sneak up behind me, where shots are coming from, etc. etc..
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT

thinner44 wrote:

edit. oops, just noticed it's in the complaints forum... I hate it when that happens, moan moan moan... is that considered a complaint
I noticed that too...that's why I rushed to get in a comment before it's moved or closed!! 

Actually, I never listen to music whilst gaming.  I prefer the in-game sounds or silence.
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

hmm your right Instant. do u think if u were a really soldier you'd whip out ur iPod Nano and start rocking the tunes? i think not.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
its not that i put the music on really loud, its just in the background motivating me to kill  (does this sound sick??)

lol
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6749
I think they should have music playing while you’re in a vehicle sorta like Battlefield: Vietnam.  Thank would make it so more realistic and would get the adrenaline pumping.  But make it current music instead of Vietnam era music.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
yeah, that would be so kick-ass.........playing wake island, killing under sunshine with SOULFLY music coming from somewhere around u............LOL
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6839|Germany
Why is that in the complain section?
Wagner. I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. j/k
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
cuz i was too fucked to post it anywhere else!!!!!!!!! does this really bother u????
BladeRunner
+5|6740|UK

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Both kinds for me...Country and Western. 
LOL Class

Jake:
Ellwood:

---------------------

If I have anything on it's Rage Against the Machine, System of A Down, that sort of stuff...'though quite often I like to kill people to the strains of Half Man Half Biscuit

------------

@Thinner44: Classical? Why am I not suprised. Music of choice for the ice-cold-killer

Last edited by BladeRunner (2005-11-14 10:08:56)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK
Nothing - If sniping, I like to hear the sound of enemy footsteps as they are about to try knifing me...
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6730

dsb wrote:

no music...must focus on game sounds
BF2 is serious bizness
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6744|Norway
METALLICA with CUNNING STUNTS
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6812|Belgium

Not only the wrong place but already been mentioned before...

I would like to have the music in tune with the game, for instance while in a car or chopper some heavy rock music. But on foot I find background music to much of an interference with all other 'noise'...

R

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2005-11-16 13:35:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard