too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/06/03/new.je … index.html

Anyone heard about this? Pretty fucked up. Bitch of a wife takes kid to Brazil on a "vacation" and divorces husband, remarries a Brazilian lawyer and then dies. Now, the bioligcal father can't get his kid back because the son's step father is an influencial lawyer down there. Pretty bad that another country could do this to a kid.

Unless there something behind it all, Brazil needs to fuck off and die (kinda like with that little Cuban bastard kid from Floriada a decade ago, or so, where the US was at fault). Time to give the kid back.

What would you do if something like this happened? If it was my kid and I couldn't get him back, I would probably lose my mind and smuggle in a hydrogen bomb and take out the capital or something. Or, at the very least, kill the step father and go after the judges, commando style.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
I don't know what I'd do.  I can definitely understand the anger this guy is probably feeling though.

In legal terms, there's not much that can be done.  This is where sovereignty takes precedence.  When in Brazil, Brazilian laws must be followed.  The same goes for the U.S.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard