Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6818|NT, like Mick Dundee

One of the apprentices as the Alumina plant where I used to live has done it. It works.

Then again those guys get away with just about anything.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6834|Disaster Free Zone

GravyDan wrote:

Ok, I've got a sure fire way for you to pass.  As soon as the instructor passes out the exam, shit your pants.  Then start crying.  You will have to be excused from class, and will most likely be allowed to make up the test.  Meanwhile, during the commotion, have a friend take camera phone pics of the exam.  Study only the questions asked, and during your retest you should pass with flying colors.  This is how I got through college.
When are 'makeup' tests ever the same?
Kez
+778|5856|London, UK

Uzique wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Nah our school had a trip planned to go but we never did for some reason.

My particular faves are Limbo and Nothing's Changed. I don't like What Were They Like? and I never did Half-caste D:

Good luck with tomorrow SEREVENT
I've studied all those poems, send me a PM and I can help you through them if you want...

"GL&HF"
Not a prob Uzique I got to write on Limbo and Nothing's Changed today anyway so I was fine with it
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5650|England
Glad I ain't doin exams yo, fuckin shit ye
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK

Kptk92 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Nah our school had a trip planned to go but we never did for some reason.

My particular faves are Limbo and Nothing's Changed. I don't like What Were They Like? and I never did Half-caste D:

Good luck with tomorrow SEREVENT
I've studied all those poems, send me a PM and I can help you through them if you want...

"GL&HF"
Not a prob Uzique I got to write on Limbo and Nothing's Changed today anyway so I was fine with it
Why didn't you do Island Man?
Kez
+778|5856|London, UK
Coz I thought Limbo was easier lmao
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6739
That English exam today was annoying. I chose to do 'Not My Business' and that was a big mistake.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK
See. Everyone should do Island Man
Kez
+778|5856|London, UK
No way, I preferred Limbo.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623
They're all fucking easy.

All those bullshit government-endorsed 'multicultural' poems are there because they have political and social 'value' (as termed by the curriculum brigade)- not because it's genuinely good poetry. You can pick up any of them and make a few wishy-washy comments about diversity and racial/cultural awesomeness and be crowned with an A* because you are a poster-child of Labourite political bullshittery.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard