http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d84eWPWEjrA
Juba the sniper
+10|5705
gr8 vid

keep it up m8
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6173
Nice m8 good spree 3 mins in. bit wobbly drag shot tho looks a bit forced at times. an choose some better music next time haha was a bit cheeesy lol. goood effort tho +1
BENBOBBY
+14|5555|UK
Really nice! Smooth motion - you make it look so effortless! And nice sync effects to the music.
k.one
+22|6190|Finland
nice vid
btw what is that song ?
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6366|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Very, very good. Best sniper vid I've seen in ages. Facepaced, smooth, accurate shooting. Good editing. As kapa says; whats the song?
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5556
hey all really thnx for the comments ok the songs were - Intro ( Armin Van Buuren - Sail ) - The Movie ( mAKuSh1no-Sonic_Boogie_(eF_miX) ) and the credits ( Armin Van Buuren - Sail ) .
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6556
explain to me how you have the smoothest game I have ever seen? If i try to scop fast it bugs out then in then out. Every time. If i try too zoom out then back in, it bugs and stays out. For you its just so smooth. What internet you got? upload and download?
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5556

Mr.E wrote:

explain to me how you have the smoothest game I have ever seen? If i try to scop fast it bugs out then in then out. Every time. If i try too zoom out then back in, it bugs and stays out. For you its just so smooth. What internet you got? upload and download?
lol ... nothing but only just practicing so many times and see some pro's movies thats it ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard