blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5717|Croatia
I was using Mozilla and I was losing internet connection dozen times a day,then I switched to Opera and it seemed very okay,then I switched back to Mozilla yesterday and it was happening again

wtf
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Loosing internet connection or simply that pages aren't loading?
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire
strangely, I've been getting weird random disconnects, more easily noticeable when torrenting something, but also when using firefox (possible also chrome at the same time).

It would just cut out, no disconnect message either, my modem even thinks it's still connected.
It hasn't happened for a couple of days though.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5950|Toronto

blah wrote:

I was using Mozilla and I was losing internet connection dozen times a day,then I switched to Opera and it seemed very okay,then I switched back to Mozilla yesterday and it was happening again

wtf
I'm having the same problem, also w/ Firefox. Wierd.
I like pie.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5717|Croatia

liquidat0r wrote:

Loosing internet connection or simply that pages aren't loading?
Losing internet connection as in ADSL/Online LED on my router starts blinking until it connects to LAN again

btw,I'm using wire to connect,no wireless conneciton
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
I sort of get something like that on Firefox.  Randomly I'll be using it, then no matter what new web page I try to refresh or open, it'll just say 'Stopped in the bottom left hand corner, and Firefox does not make an attempt to load the page.  So I have to close Firefox, and if I try to open Firefox again, it'll say that it's already running or some crap like that.  Then the second try it opens back up and it works again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard