aslpride
+6|6671
It is back!

Correct me if I am wrong, I remember the visual on screen will blur when artillery or explosive nearby my postion has been exist in version 1.03. It was eliminated by version 1.12. It was simple shake in visual on screen when artillery or explosive nearby. With version 1.22, they bring it back and it is kind of annoying!

Let me give you example why it was annoying. I was in one room's corner and the enemy kept throwing hand grenades in that room. My health meter was not harm because the hand grenades land few feets away from me, but it cause my visual on screen being blur and it keep blur until either I leave the room or the enemy stop throwing hand grenades and the blur last about 10 seconds before it will eased the blur visual on screen.

Do this feature annoying you guys and gals, too?
<b|k> lukie
+7|6730|Germany
Its perhaps annoying, but arent grenade explosions and following death annoying too? Consider it a side effect, something like a weak flashbang.
But on the other side, it perhaps more affects peple with slower PCs, because of the framerate loss.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6698
yea i like it, it adds to the whole battle concept and is just kool.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6744|200m out and smiling at you.
when i first played i thought this was an amazing concept, considering i came from playing halo 2. and i still love that effect.
Justinian
+1|6787
It's shellshock. Adds to the effect I guess...

It's not a bug, it's a feature!
CackNBallz
+45|6751|Toronto, Canada
It helps me line up headshots easier! It slows the action down and then BOOM! HEADSHOT!
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6700

aslpride wrote:

It is back!

Correct me if I am wrong, I remember the visual on screen will blur when artillery or explosive nearby my postion has been exist in version 1.03. It was eliminated by version 1.12. It was simple shake in visual on screen when artillery or explosive nearby. With version 1.22, they bring it back and it is kind of annoying!

Let me give you example why it was annoying. I was in one room's corner and the enemy kept throwing hand grenades in that room. My health meter was not harm because the hand grenades land few feets away from me, but it cause my visual on screen being blur and it keep blur until either I leave the room or the enemy stop throwing hand grenades and the blur last about 10 seconds before it will eased the blur visual on screen.

Do this feature annoying you guys and gals, too?
How about you run into oncoming Arty fire and tell me whether or not the blur actually occurs. I believe it's quite realistic. Come on, Adapt.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard