Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
pheno 1v1 ye?
noob
Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
Haha not one single person here is humble. Just a bunch of thirsty forum trollers waiting for some1 to come and post so they can flame. If I ranked my vid outta 100 bf2 frag vids, I would rank my vid somewhere in the 70s. If i ranked it's editing. Almost dead last. But if I measured how similar it is to other vids, I would rank it Unique [which is hard to say about most BF2 frag vids]. Which was why I my made vid. To make sumthing unique n to remind me of 5v5s and a lil more. I accomplished it in my book.

Obviously you ESL hating "Amerifags" just play Karkand 4v4 FBF. I honestly don't know how you don't get bored of that. I played for a fairly long time in ESL gathers way back and I would get fucken bored half way thur the 200 ticket rounds. Alot of times, i would experience de-ja-vu too because each round was so like the last, same routine shit. Ofcourse u don't need a commander in flag by flag. Who would? I would love playing 5v5 without commander becuz I'm good at spotting n it's way more challenging but the "Amerifags" would probably not do it. Btw I find it ironic ya hate Americans so much yet u remind me so much of them. Ya need to make up yer own words freakin scrubs.

As for Batman. I really don't know who the fuck you are but I know you're new to BF2 competition and you love to hack[I laugh at ppl who r friends with this Batman kid or thinks he's cool or sumwat funny]. Obviously u're like 14 or 15 maybe. You're probably pale white and you're still a virgin.

To sum fag that said I can't take criticism, sure I can but saying u're bad is str8 flaming and thats why I asked for a 1v1. To see how good he really is. If he's half as good as he claims he shouldn't let me kill him once with my 120 ping. And unlike half the kids in here who can't suck up their pride, If this guy rapes me in a 1v1, i'll say he did and I'll admit he's good. Ofcourse I'm aware of the fact that euros are wayy better than most active BF2 now-days, but who cares. I'll come back one-last time tomorrow to see if some1 finally post something worth reading. Or if at least one responded to half of what I typed. I'll ignore Batman's childish post though until he looses he's virginity. 

Btw Simon xfire me when you want it.

*Edited: Captainbuck had a very good point so I listened. I only posted this long post cuz I'm not posting again unless u know wat---^

Last edited by Phenom3n0n (2009-05-30 21:09:27)

.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5510| - | - | - | - | - |
Don't fuck with Pheno, he'll write illegible walls of text.

ps the only people saying I hack are 14 and the demos don't show anything but decent recoil control and me laying down 5 Euros at once proning in the middle of the street.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6777|Tenn
Or if at least one responded to half of what I typed. I'll ignore Batman's childish post though until he looses he's virginity.
you cant be fucking serious.

Because if i seriously typed as much as you typed and had to respond to what your saying then i would be confused. When you type in big long ass paragraphs, people tend to lose interest because you keep going on and on. Try creating a break somewhere in between so people can follow along. If you don't then people have to literally break down exactly what your saying because it is so elongated. Maybe one day you will look back on this situation and have a revelation! "man this shit just keeps going and going!" Isn't that gangster how i used exclamation marks and made it even more interesting. Now you dumb fucks are reading way too far into this shit and my point has been made. However i do find it interesting how you keep reading even knowing the fact that i'm forcing you to read this shit a really long time and you have NOTHING better to do than read someone's LONG ass post about how awesome they think they are. If you are that person I'm glad you made it this far through my post so i can say WEEEEEEE!!!!

no looking back
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

Phenom3n0n wrote:

If I ranked my vid outta 100 bf2 frag vids, I would rank my vid somewhere in the 70s. If i ranked it's editing. Almost dead last. But if I measured how similar it is to other vids, I would rank it Unique [which is hard to say about most BF2 frag vids]. Which was why I my made vid. To make sumthing unique n to remind me of 5v5s and a lil more. I accomplished it in my book.
You keep saying it's unique and whatnot, but it's still shit.

How long did it take you to make? If you say any more than 10 minutes I will truly lose all respect for you.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2009-05-31 01:46:45)

#rekt
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6209
oh ma god, this is starting to be GREAT reading stuff tbh.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland

Phenom3n0n wrote:

Haha not one single person here is humble...
tl;tr

There has been plenty of videos here that have received positive comments. You're video did not receive positive comments because you're video is shit, and you - are shit.

Don't expect us to say something's good when it's not.

Your level of competition over in the US is really pathetic, and I think that's why you all suck. There's no team to set the standards and push the other teams. You're teams wouldn't stand a chance against the good EU teams, even on a neutral server (In Iceland? lol).

BTW Batman - I heard you got kicked from your team for hacking after the match vs >rush for blatant cheats, well done bro.
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
k actual serious reply,

Phenom3n0n wrote:

I would rank it Unique [which is hard to say about most BF2 frag vids]. Which was why I my made vid. To make sumthing unique n to remind me of 5v5s and a lil more. I accomplished it in my book.
Your video isnt as 'unique' as you think.. 90% of the EU infantry videos are taken from 5v5's and those that aren't just get dismissed instantly. Yes you managed to supply box a few people, but everyone who has played this game longer than a few months can do that, especially when the guy is focused on shooting you. If by unuqie you mean prone spraying enemies whilst scoping 5m kills then yes, its very unique.

Phenom3n0n wrote:

Obviously you ESL hating "Amerifags" just play Karkand 4v4 FBF.
No, we play gathers (karkand 4v4 FBF) occasionaly as its a break having to not think about anything and just frag randoms for 30odd mins. The only people who 'just' player karkand 4v4 are Germans, and EU's hate them anyway.

Phenom3n0n wrote:

I would love playing 5v5 without commander becuz I'm good at spotting n it's way more challenging but the "Amerifags" would probably not do it. Btw I find it ironic ya hate Americans so much yet u remind me so much of them. Ya need to make up yer own words freakin scrubs.
'Good at spotting', lol? I suppose you got tha skillz when it comes to spamming Q.

Phenom3n0n wrote:

it's way more challenging but the "Amerifags" would probably not do it.
We know, thats why we've been playing withought commander for over three years now..

Phenom3n0n wrote:

Btw I find it ironic ya hate Americans so much yet u remind me so much of them. Ya need to make up yer own words freakin scrubs.
How do we remind you of Americans? We don't talk shit to every player, just those arrogant enough to think that his average vid is something amazing in terms of skill. and stop using the term 'scrub' its makes you seem like an arrogant prick, oh wait.

and no i don't actually want a 1v1, it would be too easy (you're bad and optop of that will have 120+ ping whilst i'll have 20) and serious-face 1v1's are THE most boring thing you can do in BF2.

gogo rage

Last edited by Simon (2009-05-31 04:20:34)

murmeliii^^
+8|5965|Finland
^

agreed
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5876|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I'd 1v1 phenom with a pistol, I reckon I'd have a good chance of beating him as well
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I'd 1v1 phenom with a pistol, I reckon I'd have a good chance of beating him as well
you're probably worse than him
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5876|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I never play medic, I probably am with the kit but id still give it a go
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland
<3 Sii
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6504|Sydney, Australia
Guys get over yourselves.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6334|The Netherlands
Lol this vid fails so bad to be honest...

First I was like; hmm single player cause those player were freaking bad.
Second I was like; hmm an unranked server, cause WTF a commander?
Third; in a 1 vs 1 using a commander to drop supplies on someone head.. kinda lame if you ask me.
Fourth; telling people they suck because they are Euro.. lmao go cry in a corner...
Banned

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Phenom3n0n wrote:

BTW Batman - I heard you got kicked from your team for hacking after the match vs >rush for blatant cheats, well done bro.
I was ringing bro. The leader, a 14 year old kid, went on a rampage and I had forgotten I ever even joined. Oh well.

Funny thing about those blatant cheats is that my multiple screens from that match didn't show any and anyone over 14 that saw that demo was like "nice recoil control". Literally only butthurt >rush tryhards and 14 year old "amerifags" thought it was hacks.

Whatever though, it was still funny to drop 55 bombs in a 3v5 with 130 ping after raging half that team on Xfire. Think what you want.

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-05-31 06:44:02)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

.:i7|Batman wrote:

Phenom3n0n wrote:

I was ringing bro. The leader, a 14 year old kid, went on a rampage and I had forgotten I ever even joined. Oh well.

Funny thing about those blatant cheats is that my multiple screens from that match didn't show any and anyone over 14 that saw that demo was like "nice recoil control". Literally only butthurt >rush tryhards and 14 year old "amerifags" thought it was hacks.

Whatever though, it was still funny to drop 55 bombs in a 3v5 with 130 ping after raging half that team on Xfire. Think what you want.
lol, the real funny thing is, even with your blatant cheats (standing still random headshots from across the map much?) you still just proned everytime you saw someone and sprayed them, proving you're still dire.
Banned

Simon wrote:

lol, the real funny thing is, even with your blatant cheats (standing still random headshots from across the map much?) you still just proned everytime you saw someone and sprayed them, proving you're still dire.
Yeah bro, that's what made it gold. I was proning in the middle of the street laying down your entire team with a clip of AK. Kinda used to pubs for the past 2 weeks and haven't been doing any movement-undoubtedly what led to my 16 deaths one round. Funny thing is when we first loaded in I tried to knife Jay and he called macros. Irony.

Edit: What's especially funny about all this is that the captain of the team I rung for has a PBBan and is currently smurfing in TWL.

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-05-31 07:05:52)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
bf2 is serious buisness...even after 4 years.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004
You're all terrible at BF2, I'll 1v1 any of you at anything and you can even host the server.
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

COUNT DOOKU: “It is obvious this contest will not be decided by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with a lightsaber.”
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

12/f/taiwan wrote:

bf2 is serious buisness...even after 4 years.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma

...but decent recoil control ...
Its TigerSharkGER!!

OT: you should have got someone else to edit the video, Vegas is only expensive if you buy it, the music was boring, and the rest has been commented on.
You accuse us of not being humble, yet you go on about how you can take us 1v1 and that yours is the only 'Unique' bf2 vid around.
Rofl thread is rofl
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
To simon:

Simon wrote:

Your video isnt as 'unique' as you think.. 90% of the EU infantry videos are taken from 5v5's and those that aren't just get dismissed instantly. Yes you managed to supply box a few people, but everyone who has played this game longer than a few months can do that, especially when the guy is focused on shooting you. If by unuqie you mean prone spraying enemies whilst scoping 5m kills then yes, its very unique.
90% my ass. More like 80% of EU videos are taken from 4v4 gathers in karkand or league play still in karkand n still 4v4. I killed 3 people in my vid proning, only one of them I scoped [The one at the North Bridge] becuz I couldn't reg un-scoped.

Simon wrote:

'Good at spotting', lol? I suppose you got tha skillz when it comes to spamming Q.
There's a difference between being good at spoting and not being good, but you can't admit that. Btw I don't spot with Q :p 

Simon wrote:

How do we remind you of Americans? We don't talk shit to every player, just those arrogant enough to think that his average vid is something amazing in terms of skill. and stop using the term 'scrub' its makes you seem like an arrogant prick, oh wait.
You guys do talk shit to every player [American at least] whether they make a vid or not. I have never claimed my vid was anything amazing in terms of skill. You remind me of "Amerifags" in every way but you're too stubborn to see why...typical American behavior.

Simon wrote:

and no i don't actually want a 1v1, it would be too easy (you're bad and optop of that will have 120+ ping whilst i'll have 20) and serious-face 1v1's are THE most boring thing you can do in BF2.
Haha I'm not surprised you don't wanna 1v1[that's why u make excuses] you even say their boring [Lost a few eh?]. They're not boring if you play against skilled players and I'm sure you would have fun "owning" my sorry ass right? Ping is a tiny problem for me but nothing I can't handle, I've embarrassed "top" euro players like l0wpold and ImpactUK's cocky ass with my 120+ ping.  [and other euros who have tryhard names like [fuyex.^Infy.Imsocool.^BF2] which I can't rlly remember.

"gogo rage" haha im so cool
Once again if you post sumthing worth reading I might reply but I highly doubt it cuz it won't settle anything a 1v1 would.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6141|Scotland!

Hakei wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Phenom3n0n wrote:

HAHAHA another ESL euro again.
I rushed one person with a knife after I dusted their face twice but i failed on the knife. Big deal. I rushed another kid with a knife and I sat him back down. Sowut who gets mad at silly stuff like u?
I will be more than happy to see ur footage Jamesey and hell I wanna know what you think good music is [probably techno I'm assuming].
I'm 90% sure you can't provide any footage so I'll go head and 1v1 you in a euro sever if you like [Mashtuur would be nice] [I throw up everytime I play Karkand now].

*Edited:Xfire me when you want that 1v1.
I'll be playing Age of Empires 3 now so you haters can post all ur hate here 4 now.
http://www.justin.tv/clip/6585fc4886225226

You can see 10x more ingame IQ from that random 7 min clip than you'll see from all your matches with UAV, shitter
Because falling off of 3rd floor Sharqi to your death, team killing with nades and getting paddled displays intelligence.
I said ingame IQ, if you don't know what ingame IQ is then make a stupid post about how intelligent people are

oh wait.

Even the quickest thinking players with the best tactics will fall off sharqi to their death, tk with nades and get paddled. Next?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard