Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
Hi all. I don't wanna type too much because most of the information I'm gonna type is already on my Youtube video description. But I will post some thoughts and explain why I made this movie. Basically as BF2 competition was dying away a while ago I tried to go back and trolled the internet trying to find the best BF2 frag vid that reminded me of the good in BF2 5v5s. Of course, all I came across was a hand-full of decent first person vids all with the same footage. Somebody with an AK-101[usually on karkand] not zooming in at all...basically spraying his way to win close range battles and all put together with some fancy editing and a linkin park song or sum heavy metal non-sense. I also came across some 3rd person pointless vids and a couple of boring 1st persons. So in the end I came up short of finding something that truly reminded me what a 5v5 looked like and that actually showed true skill. I was also very disappointed because not one year ago my computer got a virus and all the amazing footage [vs very good teams like -nL,cz8,nxs, ect] I had on my Fraps folders was erased after we were forced to re-format. but I didn't give up...I got a better/faster computer thx to my parents. [thats not to say I didn't have the same skills when I had my crappy computer which I played matches getting 60 FPS sumtimes...matter of fact I was in my prime when I used my old computer]. It just meant I could finally fraps n play like I normally do and never worry about FPS lag or lack of PC memory. So I started recording again but I didn't start to put the footage together becuz I wanted to get Sony Vegas and I also wanted to have someone with good editing skills like BlkFire edit my video. Soon I realized that Sony Vegas is really expensive and nobody was going to edit my video for free and I couldn't really tell people how I wanted my vid put together [Like I had pictured in my head]. So just last week I got off my lazy ass and learned how to use effetcs, transitions, and titles using Windows Movie Maker [it was easier than I thought it would be] and finally got done uploading it to Youtube on HD [it's the best quality it can be considering I used FRAPS n I recorded it all on low settings]. Feel free to leave any feed-back here and or in my youtube comments. Read to description to learn a bit more on the actual footage.

*Edited: For sum ppl they get tiny lag sumtimes as they're watching the video. I highly suggest pausing [right after u clicked HD n vid starts] so it can buffer or w/e and give it sum time to load. Just takes 30 secs to 1 min of pause.   
Click on the HD thingy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJ6bWJmB4Q

Last edited by Phenom3n0n (2009-05-29 13:51:30)

robcr9
+111|5990
"I don't wanna to type too much" Just read my wall of text!
Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
I don't wanna sound like an ass...but nobody is forcing you to read what I typed, it's for more mature & patient ppl. [Course I coulda came in here, made a new topic, same title, and posted a link but that wouldn't make any sense.
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
only watched 4mins of it, got bored after
pretty good, nothing amazing by any shot - funny watching americans play with UAV, kinda pointless doing any tactics for 5v5 when there's commander.

also too much scope
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5510| - | - | - | - | - |
Beats endless nadespam imo
Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
Simon plz don't tell me u play for ESL. Because I have played and embrassed countless euros with 120+ ping in ESL 4v4. You obviously havent played more than 3 5v5s in ur lifetime. You try to win a match vs a couple teams I kno without a strategy in 5v5s and you're gonna come up short. Of course you would tell me theres too much scope haha! I coulda fraps myself beating down on ESL scrubs with my AK-101 and not zoom in one single time and just get those silly EZ kills. But then whats the point of publishing the movie if ur footage is just like countless fragvids b4 u? I zoomed in alot to show sumthing different...not the same old boring AK-101 spraying. [Trust me it's skill-less, You even get a glimpse of what I can do with a non-zoomed in AK in the Sharqi Footage]. I made this vid to be unique and I accomplished it. I didn't make it for some1 to say it's one of the best Fragvids they seen.

Last edited by Phenom3n0n (2009-05-29 15:24:45)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

Phenom3n0n wrote:

Simon plz don't tell me u play for ESL. Because I have played and embrassed countless euros with 120+ ping in ESL 4v4. You obviously havent played more than 3 5v5s in ur lifetime. You try to win a match vs a couple teams I kno without a strategy in 5v5s and you're gonna come up short. Of course you would tell me theres too much scope haha! I coulda fraps myself beating down on ESL scrubs with my AK-101 and not zoom in one single time and just get those silly EZ kills. But then whats the point of publishing the movie if ur footage is just like countless fragvids b4 u? I zoomed in alot to show sumthing different...not the same old boring AK-101 spraying. [Trust me it's skill-less, You even get a glimpse of what I can do with a non-zoomed in AK in the Sharqi Footage]. I made this vid to be unique and I accomplished it. I didn't make it for some1 to say it's one of the best Fragvids they seen.
ok, sorry i didnt know you took criticism that badly. you're pro!
i dont get why this is a 'unique' video, please explain.

Last edited by Simon (2009-05-29 15:42:23)

Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
I accept constructive criticism. But u're just hating [Probably becuz you think I'm American..in which case. you're dead wrong]. Plain n Simple. My video is Unique because there are no frag vids which include almost full footage of 2 entire 5v5 scrims and or show that much zoom-in killing and M16 action. Obviously the most unique footage was me supply boxing those kids in a 1v1. Which I'm most known for because I'm the only one in BF2 competition that does that not only in 1v1s but 5v5s. I usually get 2 supply boxes on average in 5v5s.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
Yank troll spotted.

You're bad at games please move along.

Watched the video, here you go

!LOL UAV

LOL RUSHING PEOPLE WITH KNIVES, IS THIS PUBLIC? SPRAY LESS AND CONTROL YOUR AMMO fucking hell

PRONING WITH M16 HOW BAD ARE YOU?

music is bad, your sens is far too high it looks like you've got parkinsons

also lol @ rushing with knives, lol again, who plays like that?
Phenom3n0n
+3|5456
HAHAHA another ESL euro again.
I rushed one person with a knife after I dusted their face twice but i failed on the knife. Big deal. I rushed another kid with a knife and I sat him back down. Sowut who gets mad at silly stuff like u?
I will be more than happy to see ur footage Jamesey and hell I wanna know what you think good music is [probably techno I'm assuming].
I'm 90% sure you can't provide any footage so I'll go head and 1v1 you in a euro sever if you like [Mashtuur would be nice] [I throw up everytime I play Karkand now].

*Edited:Xfire me when you want that 1v1.
I'll be playing Age of Empires 3 now so you haters can post all ur hate here 4 now.

Last edited by Phenom3n0n (2009-05-29 16:24:02)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6209

Phenom3n0n wrote:

fucken hell, no wonder those guys failed in bf2. UAV INF MATCH?!?!!?

ok, simon, i watched 1-2mins.

my conclusion:  he fails.

brb, drop something..

Last edited by ZeqTr (2009-05-29 16:22:09)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
baited
grassonwater
+4|5945
lol strats in 5v5 bf2
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland

Phenom3n0n wrote:

I rushed one person with a knife after I dusted their face twice but i failed on the knife. Big deal. I rushed another kid with a knife and I sat him back down. Sowut who gets mad at silly stuff like u?
I will be more than happy to see ur footage Jamesey and hell I wanna know what you think good music is [probably techno I'm assuming].
I'm 90% sure you can't provide any footage so I'll go head and 1v1 you in a euro sever if you like [Mashtuur would be nice] [I throw up everytime I play Karkand now].
lolurbad
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

Phenom3n0n wrote:

Hi all. I don't wanna type too much
Oh dear lord.
Banned
I dearly hope this was a troll vid.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
I read your post.

Conclusion: Amerifag.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6530|Polish state of EU
Dont even bother watching this, video is totally fail, and this faggot deleted my criticising comment about it on YT.

https://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4474/1237665554215.jpg
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5465
Yo nigas I meed dis vid its oroginal and has footage of me shooting ppl non-zoomed lol. Also den theres some lame computer-mixed hip hop-dance-chip music cause real music is just non-sense. And if you mistake to have some sense of quality you betar not post in my thread cause den I go angry cuz I cant take critism and Ill find you and 1vs1 you boi
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

Phenom3n0n wrote:

I'll be playing Age of Empires 3 now so you haters can post all ur hate here 4 now.
http://www.justin.tv/clip/6585fc4886225226

You can see 10x more ingame IQ from that random 7 min clip than you'll see from all your matches with UAV, shitter
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

Phenom3n0n wrote:

zoom-in killing
As soon as you zoom-in to kill at anything other than extreme long range i'm going to call you bad.

Edit- Just watched the movie; you're bad.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2009-05-30 07:28:00)

#rekt
Hakei
Banned
+295|6005

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Phenom3n0n wrote:

http://www.justin.tv/clip/6585fc4886225226

You can see 10x more ingame IQ from that random 7 min clip than you'll see from all your matches with UAV, shitter
Because falling off of 3rd floor Sharqi to your death, team killing with nades and getting paddled displays intelligence.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6492|P-way, NJ
o pheno o pheno
Banned
Pheno I'll be honest, you should probably stick to hacking cuz you're kinda terribad without them.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

.:i7|Batman wrote:

Pheno I'll be honest, you should probably stick to hacking cuz you're kinda terribad without them.
Congrats

His first post that made sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard